Buying Dual Sim phones in Europe

Hi y'all!

I have been shopping around for a new Phone. I've been wanting to get something with really good build quality for a while now, after my trusty GPS-less Wiko, so I'm aiming high. Not in terms of budget, but of brand. My choice has fallen on a HTC One E8. I simply like the HTC design and build quality, and the E8 seems like something top-of-the-line but without breaking my budget.

Due to being an expatriate, I would like to have the Dual Sim version so that I can stick my home SIM in there as well as my current one. However, I'm finding that this is really hard to find in Europe.

I ordered one from Merimobiles.com on the 5th of March but they didn't have it in stock in their European Warehouse and said it would take 2 weeks to arrive in EU maximum. After 3 weeks, it didn't arrive and they had no idea when it would arrive. The transaction included Norton Shopping Guarantee, which I found really good, but it expires 30 days after purchase. So, and since they also didn't offer any alternative, I cancelled the purchase.

So now I'm looking again.

Does anyone know of any especialized shop for Dual SIM phones in Europe?

Any good experiences, also with shops from outside Europe?

Anyone know any other place where I can get that dual SIM HTC online?

Thanks a lot!