My computer constantly blue screens!

Go to solution Solved by Anton_Paddan,

Thank you :)

Yeah, really good job!

:P

yhea thank you guys it really helped!

My computer is constantly blue screens when I play games, watch videos and some times when I am not even doing something! 

My average temperatures are 40°C on my i7 and 50°C on my hd5970.

What can i do to fix this?

Are you overclocked? Also, what code do you get? Use bluescreenview

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

The only thing I have overclocked is my cpu in "intel i7 crazy" (3,9 ghz)

And i have not written sown the error code!

Have you recently installed some new hardware?

CPU: AMD Phenom II 965 (Corsair H60 with a Noctua NF-F12 Fan) - Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3 (rev. 1.4) - RAM:  4 GB kingston, and 8 GB kingston hyperx blu @ 1333 MHz - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 660ti OC edition SSD: 256 GB Plextor MP5-Pro - Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DGX - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363d - Case: Cooler Master elite 430 black -  Cooled by 2 Noctua NF-S12A Fans      Peripherals:ACER B243PWLAymdr IPS Panel - 1920*1200 - ACER S222HQL LCD Panel - 1920*1080 - Corsair M45 on a XFX Warpad - Typing on a Ducky Shine 2 Cherry MX Brown - Green LED - Racing with my Logitech G27 Racing wheel - other games Logitech F710

The only thing I have overclocked is my cpu in "intel i7 crazy" (3,9 ghz)

And i have not written sown the error code!

Revert to stock clocks or raise the voltage. Also what do you mean by "And i have not written sown the error code!" The app will show you the code.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

It may be because of the RAM if you're overclocking it.

We can't help you if you don't give us something to work with.

Start by filling your system specifications.

Then navigate to your %systemroot% and upload the dump files, located at:

C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp  &  C:\Windows\Minidump\*.*.dump

When you upload the dump files, stick them in a zip folder, and attach them to the post, then somebody here (me, YoYo or anyone else who takes a look) can at least tell you where to start with your troubleshooting.

HTTP/2 203

I'm uploading the other one to mediafire, sending the link when it's done!

When you upload the dump files, stick them in a zip folder, and attach them to the post, then somebody here (me, YoYo or anyone else who takes a look) can at least tell you where to start with your troubleshooting.

We can't help you if you don't give us something to work with.

Start by filling your system specifications.

Then navigate to your %systemroot% and upload the dump files, located at:

C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp  &  C:\Windows\Minidump\*.*.dump

The memory.dmp was too big (57mb) so here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ism6e9w981ghhwa

Minidump.zip

Minidump.zip

i looked through it, it looks like you have very error-full RAM, run Memtest86+ please.

you need to run memtest....

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

zgi9.jpg

All the other errors may be caused by the RAM being faulty, and affecting other stuff, or a broken memory controller, which is what happens if you OC the CPU the wrong way. It was enough to get my old i3 to 106 Blck and i damaged the mem controller.It was ruining any set of ram i would put in.

restart your computer often, I had this problem, and as soon as I started restarting every week, problem solved

ntoskrnl.exe is accociated with memory which could be a HDD issue or a Ram issue I went through a similar problem when I got my new ram and reverted back to my old ram and it was perfect no problems, try different ram if you can and run memtest but memtest doesnt always find the issues like it did to me, memtest kept telling me that my ram was fine when it clearly wasnt 

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

ntoskrnl.exe is accociated with memory which could be a HDD issue or a Ram issue I went through a similar problem when I got my new ram and reverted back to my old ram and it was perfect no problems, try different ram if you can and run memtest but memtest doesnt always find the issues like it did to me, memtest kept telling me that my ram was fine when it clearly wasnt 

It might have been an incompatibility... In your case. Memtest never failed me.

My old pc use to blue screen and it was found to have a virus...

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

i looked through it, it looks like you have very error-full RAM, run Memtest86+ please.

I have now done one pass of memtest but there were no errors! Should I keep it running and let it do more passes?

yes do a few passes.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

You should do 5-7 passes, or better yet, leave it over night.

Also, test them individually, and then all together.