1560mm Rad space 900d *update*

claytonno

So I initially made my build and posted it here with the majority of the parts I got less than half price off kijiji. The parts of which are here

EK D5 Vario x-res 140 res/top combo

EK-FC plexi 290x blocks and backplates

EK Supremacy plexi cpu block

Alphacool 90/45 Degree fittings

Feser Straight fittings

Bitspower 30 degree fittings

XSPC RX480 Radiator X2

Alphacool Nexxxos ST30 240mm Radiator

Alphacool Nexxxos ST30 360mm radiator

Primochill Clear tubing 1/2 by 3/4

Some Leakproof Elbows in the basement

Fans/Controller:

8x Gentle Typhoon Ap13s

3x Gentle Typhoon Ap15s

2x Noiseblocker ELoop

Sunbeam Rheobus Extreme 6 channel fan controller modded, desoldered leds and replaced with red leds

Corsair AF-140 Quiet edition

Various Fan Cable Splitters

Guts:

i7 4770k

2X R9 290x

8GB mushkin ddr3 ram

Gigabyte z97x gaming 5 motherboard

Corsair AX1200i

Kingston V300 128GB SSD

2x intel 520 160gb ssds

EK D5 Vario x-res 140 res/top combo

EK-FC plexi 290x blocks and backplates

EK Supremacy plexi cpu block

Alphacool 90/45 Degree fittings

Feser Straight fittings

Bitspower 30 degree fittings

XSPC RX480 Radiator X2

Alphacool Nexxxos ST30 240mm Radiator

Alphacool Nexxxos ST30 360mm radiator

Primochill Clear tubing 1/2 by 3/4

Some Leakproof Elbows in the basement

Fans/Controller:

8x Gentle Typhoon Ap13s

3x Gentle Typhoon Ap15s

2x Noiseblocker ELoop

Sunbeam Rheobus Extreme 6 channel fan controller modded, desoldered leds and replaced with red leds

Corsair AF-140 Quiet edition

Various Fan Cable Splitters

Guts:

i7 4770k

2X R9 290x

8GB mushkin ddr3 ram

Gigabyte z97x gaming 5 motherboard

Corsair AX1200i

Kingston V300 128GB SSD

http://m.imgur.com/mvvgYpE,lukRTgw,iwMNBnr,MtAARRp,yTsnKsB,NrYWaFe,rta9W7r,a3Zqi0i,wdU7Usg,mzwDfkU,aY9mmDY,oC1hO4E,muMcojZ

So now I have gotten that itch to build once again and I will be trying to clean things up a bit and make it use the space a little better. I have already ordered all the parts and am now just waiting so I will be able to build.

First I will be delidding my 4770k and applying coollaboratory liquid pro on the die and do direct mount with ek's precisemount screws.

I have ordered a second d5 vario xres for quietness,redundancy (and to fill up the case a bit) as well I have ordered 250ml tubes for both reservoirs again for aesthetic purposes.

I ordered a white dimmable led strip which I plan on hooking up to my fan controller to light up the case

For drainage I did not have any system in place prior to this so I plan on using a plexi psu plate I ordered from coldzero, drilling a 3/4" hole in it and running a tube from the end of my basement 480 through the hole with a simple plug and screw cap on the end outside the case for easy drainage. Simple.

I also ordered a matte black plexi midplate, rear hdd cover, motherboard backplate, and rear fan backplate to clean the aesthetics of my build, i will drill holes into the midplate accordingly for tubing runs, but wont be using bulkhead pass-through fittings.

Once fully assembled I will fill the whole loop with EK ekooland blood red colour.

Ill post pictures of the whole process when I get around to doing this in the next few weeks as another update post.

• 2 weeks later...

http://m.imgur.com/a/8Gqey

So quick update here is all of the parts I will be using for my build, the midplate and other plexi covers I got from coldzero are really quite nice I am impressed by their quality