Gran Turismo 6 demo vs. Gran Turismo 5, evolution not revolution

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-gt6-demo-vs-gt5

It looks like GT6 will more of an evolution of the series and will be just more refined than GT5. I just hope that they improve the car sounds because GT5 just sounded like a bunch of vacuum cleaners and I still find it interesting that this is only releasing on PS3.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-gt6-demo-vs-gt5

It looks like GT6 will more of an evolution of the series and will be just more refined than GT5. I just hope that they improve the car sounds because GT5 just sounded like a bunch of vacuum cleaners and I still find it interesting that this is only releasing on PS3.

I enjoyed Gt5 I'll admit that, hopefully GT6 will be quite enjoyable too, hopefully atleast, hasn't all of the GT's been specifically an exclusive to the PS systems?

Cpu: i5-2500k @4.8Ghz, MB: Asus Maximus V Formula, CPU cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock pro 2, GPU: Evga Gtx660 FTW@1.24ghz. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz, PSU: Be quiet! 730w Semi modular, SSD: Corsair force 3 240Gb, HDD: WD Green 1TB, Case: Nzxt H2 with 4 Corsair SP120's, Win7

I enjoyed Gt5 I'll admit that, hopefully GT6 will be quite enjoyable too, hopefully atleast, hasn't all of the GT's been specifically an exclusive to the PS systems?

Yes they have all been exclusive to the Playstation. I think GT6 has much better physics, I can actually feel when the car will slip now with my wheel compared to GT5.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Yes they have all been exclusive to the Playstation. I think GT6 has much better physics, I can actually feel when the car will slip now with my wheel compared to GT5.

Mhmmm, we'll see anyway, would be great if they added decent crumple physics during heavy mechanical + Full visual damage, would be more realistic to be honest.

Cpu: i5-2500k @4.8Ghz, MB: Asus Maximus V Formula, CPU cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock pro 2, GPU: Evga Gtx660 FTW@1.24ghz. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz, PSU: Be quiet! 730w Semi modular, SSD: Corsair force 3 240Gb, HDD: WD Green 1TB, Case: Nzxt H2 with 4 Corsair SP120's, Win7

They haven't really done anything interesting with that series since GT3 imo. 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Mhmmm, we'll see anyway, would be great if they added decent crumple physics during heavy mechanical + Full visual damage, would be more realistic to be honest.

They said they won't be working on Damage models much because they try to make the cars look as "Beautiful" as possible or something like that.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Only thing I want from this game is that they totally overhaul the car sounds, in GT5 they're completely awful and ruin the experience for me. Forza 4's car sounds were great, although not perfect, and the customization I think was better as well.

I hope the fix the TERRIBLE anti-aliasing on the shadows. klag.jpg

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

I will give polyphony the benefit of the doubt, as we have seen for the past few GT generations, the development cycle is terribly long, thus I will attribute this being the reason of ps3 only. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Grant turizmo is the best on ps1 all others is...

My PC Specs is:
i7 3930k @ 4.1ghz, 16gb 2133mhz rams running at around 2000mhz, 256gb ocz agillity3 ssd x2 raid 0 stripe 128kb, EVGA GTX 780 3GB GDDR5 SLI, ocz 1250w psu, asus p9x79deluxe motherboard, Cooler H100i
Windows 8 x64 PRO