Should Ubisoft leave the gaming industry?

32gigs

I actually didn't follow The Crew. What was broken in that game ?

I thinks its another case of ubisoft rushing out unfinished games (and all the problems associated) to meet their annual business statagies.....

Rayman is pretty darn awesome, they haven't gone wrong there... yet.

The Crew is pretty good too.

I wouldn't say they need to leave, they do need to stop shipping half-completed games though.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

Ubisoft games are pretty plain, boring, repetitive and poorly optimized (on PC) (ac4 and 2 and the farcry series were the only exceptions)

but AC2 was boring, AC1 is the only great game in the series. Far Cry has been good, Rayman Legends&Origins were great, same as Valiant Hearts and plenty more releases, if every developer that annoyed people on internet forums was shut down no one would make games anymore

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

pretty plain, boring, repetitive and poorly optimized (on PC)

That reminds me of

Battlefield?  (Same crap new name and BF4 Still buggy on PC) 

Call of Duty? (Same crap new name)

Fifa?  (Same crap new number)

I seem to be one of the few that never had an issue with Watch_Dogs infact I completed it twice on medium settings with a GTX 660 ti.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

No they should not but they should get their shit together.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

Do you mean the gaming industry as a whole or just the PC gaming industry.

I would rather them keep putting out games.

If anything I just think they should leave the PC gaming industry. They don't seem to be willing to put out a product that works well, and I am not sure if its worthwhile given there doesn't seem to be much support for them among the community. I am sure that would change if they actually stopped putting games out for PC, as everyone would begin screaming bloody murder that consoles get games and PC doesn't.

This is still my favourite game. Hopefully Ubisoft can get their act together and make more games as great as AC2.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Ubisoft just have a bad time right now

To be honest i still play ACU till now and have no big prob at all. Yea.. Sometimes i have framedrops but still acceptable. Mine runs at 50 - 60 FPS average.

I dont know why people blame ubi so hard because of this.

And i also play farcry 4 right now and it runs good. And it also a very good game.

Yea i agree watchdogs is a bad game. But we cant blame them.like.this just because of warchdogs and ACU performance problem (which is not that bad)

I think every devs have their own bad times.

Fyi, im not a fanboy.

Im just a gamer who want good games

i hope not sure they screwed up a couple times but so does EA and probably AB to but i ignore them. but the last splinter cell was awesome watch dogs was interesting just poorly optimized and nefed for the consoles. far cry 4 or 3.5 was good too.  to be hones o have probably enjoyed more Ubi games last year than from any other publisher i just wish they would get rid of uplay so i can again buy their games. 

do they even understand anything linus or luke say?

Ubisoft is based out of France so whether or not they pay attention to anglophones... Je ne sais pas.

I personally don't care about the technical abilities or inabilities of Ubisoft games. AC:U was considered a disappointment. I would buy it but I don't have a next gen console or a remotely decent pc (I have mediocre laptops).

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I just think they need to stop churning out the same shit every year just to rake in money.

if you've played the first or second assassins creed you're missing nothing by not playing any if the others. I skipped straight from 2 to black flag (as it was free with my gpu) and I played it for an hour and got bored as it was identical to the last one I played.

they also need to realise the PC market is gigantic. ports should be better now though with the latest consoles and their somewhat similar architecture.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb