Best Keyboards on the market

Supermast

Plse advise on the best keyboards on the market and if you can tell me the one you use for general use

Totally down to preference... Do you need a num pad or media controls, do you like TKL? What switch type? do you want mechanical ? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

IBM/UNICOMP MODEL M. the best keyboard hands down, a gamers preference for best zombie weapon of choice.

i wanna say, k-whatever rbg but, they software is buggy and the lighting will freeze, freeze steam and other programs. there are fixes but, this shouldn't happen with a keyboard and one that cost this much. just in general anything that feels right to you is going to be the best. there are some really top notch keyboards as said above and i'm sure below

To me, My K95 is the best keyboard on the market. It is not an RGB keyboard, but its still pretty awesome. I've used it for 2 years and never had a single problem. I bought it with red switches which are quite and feel good to type on.

CASE: Coolermaster HAF XM CPU: Intel Core i7 3930k @ 4.5ghz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 CPU COOLER: Corsair Hydro Series H110 RAM: 16GB G.skill Ripjaws Z series PSU: Corsair HX850 MOBO: ASUS P9X79 LE HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB, Crucial M4 128GB SSD MOUSE:Roccat Kone XTD KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K95 MONITOR:  ASUS VE248H 24" LCD x2 / AOC G2460PG x1

You got a lot of options really, do you want a number pad, if not, the best in my opinion would be the "COOLER MASTER Quickfire Rapid I" ( http://us.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/gaming/quickfire/rapid-i.html) with the brown switches. If you did want a number pad, I would go for the "LOGITECH G710 plus" http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g710plus-mechanical-gaming-keyboard). 

If wanted to spend more you could go for the "Daskeyboard 4 professional" ( http://www.daskeyboard.com/daskeyboard-4-professional/) which is quite of a step up in quality and $PRICE  

,Goodluck

anything from gon, filco, happy hacking

also poker 2 but good luck buying one

Plse advise on the best keyboards on the market and if you can tell me the one you use for general use

Brands?

Ducky

Filco

Cherry

Das is having some QC issues currently but they are normally superb

WASD

Cooler Master 

These are safe brands. If you want more key switch help, go to the link in the sig.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||