Whats the cheapest parts way to make a custom loop with a tube res

I don't really care too much about how many rads I have its more for aesthetics and I wouldn't want a tiny 100ml res I need one that will fit the length of the res bracket on the enthoo luxe

I think the Kits from EK are kinda cheap but still deliver good performance

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Only thing i have to say is that don´t do the same mistake i did, don´t think 1 120mm radiator is enough, it´s not. It´s about as good as any tower air cooler but you won´t get advantage going to water cooling that way

Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4.3GHz, Asus Z97-AR, Evga GTX 480, Kingston HyperX Fury 2x4Gb and Kingston HyperX Blu 2x2Gb, Antec Earthwatts 500W, Samsung HD103UJ and HD502HJ, Custom water cooling loop for CPU and GPU 

I think the Kits from EK are kinda cheap but still deliver good performance

I know but they use bay reservoirs and I don't want a bay reservoir

dude. don't WC just because it looks cool.

why do people add upgrades just to look cool? function first, then make it look cool.

i got GPUs with hybrid coolers because i want to OC them, and OC them more when i get money to WC.

i close loop WC my CPU because it NEEDS it.

a guy earlier today is changing his 1x8GB sticks to 2x4GB sticks because the other sticks "look cooler"

why? why do people value looks more than function?

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Only thing i have to say is that don´t do the same mistake i did, don´t think 1 120mm radiator is enough, it´s not. It´s about as good as any tower air cooler but you won´t get advantage going to water cooling that way

I was thinking of maybe 1 120 at the back and a 240 at the top

Later on I'm gonna add more rads but I dont have 2 much money atm

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Later on I'm gonna add more rads but I dont have 2 much money atm

read my post again.

also, are you running hot? do you need WC?

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

why do people add upgrades just to look cool? function first, then make it look cool.

i got GPUs with hybrid coolers because i want to OC them, and OC them more when i get money to WC.

i close loop WC my CPU because it NEEDS it.

a guy earlier today is changing his 1x8GB sticks to 2x4GB sticks because the other sticks "look cooler"

why? why do people value looks more than function?

Well Watercooling is mostly because it looks cool, different people have different needs

Well Watercooling is mostly because it looks cool, different people have different needs

mostly? mostly?

you're telling me 51%+ of people water cool because they think it looks cool? i mean cool like pleasing to the eye, obviously it looks colder.

mostly? mostly?

you're telling me 51%+ of people water cool because they think it looks cool? i mean cool like pleasing to the eye, obviously it looks colder.

Why are people using Hard tubing instead of soft tubes ? Because it looks cool

Why are all showcase builds with watercooling? Because it looks cool!

Didn't said that all do it because of the looks but I think many do it because it looks cool. 

Looking at what you posted so far... I wouldn't waste money on cheap watercooling... and list your specs, I have this feeling that your specs aren't even worth watercooling and its going to end up as a big waste of money.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Didn't said that all do it because of the looks but I think many do it because it looks cool. 

Most people do it to get lower temperatures....

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Hey what do you guys think of the raijintek triton expandable aio and then buy a 120 rad and a new res

I would but I dont have the tools and 90 fittings prices add up

I would but I dont have the tools and 90 fittings prices add up

You know you can bend those tubes ?

Why are people using Hard tubing instead of soft tubes ? Because it looks cool  because the less it flexes the less it can leak.

Why are all showcase builds with watercooling? Because it looks cool! because it's a showcase.

Looking at what you posted so far... I wouldn't waste money on cheap watercooling... and list your specs, I have this feeling that your specs aren't even worth watercooling and its going to end up as a big waste of money.

I5 4690k getting a reference 970 FOR THE LOOKS getting a enthoo luxe this week or next week

Why are people using Hard tubing instead of soft tubes ? Because it looks cool  because the less it flexes the less it can leak.

Why are all showcase builds with watercooling? Because it looks cool! because it's a showcase.

I see we have different opinions but most of the high end builds used at home look like they could be showcase models. Anyway

You know you can bend those tubes ?

I know but I think u need a heat gun and I dont have one

I know but I think u need a heat gun and I dont have one

so what ?

so what ?

So I can't bend hard pipe tubes so I would have to use fittings

So I can't bend hard pipe tubes so I would have to use fittings

I know, wheres the problem of buying a heatgun ?