what to use macros for?

Cactu

just bought corsair K95 rgb and i am having a bit of buyers remorse because i cant think of what to do with my 18 FREAKING MACROS!!!!

any ideas

(i am a hardcore gamer and amateur photoshopper and video editor)

you can make any keyboard shortcut you can imagine!

spamming a key during a game, autotype your password, autotype your email, have it switch windows or run a program, anything! :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Use it for MMO's or RPG's or even FPS games. Also just a shortcut to open frequently used programs.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

you can make any keyboard shortcut you can imagine!

spamming a key during a game, autotype your password, autotype your email, have it switch windows or run a program, anything! :D

how do i do so because starting programs and spamming keys and typing passwords is a makor plus, how do i do that

can i also have a password spelt in macros?

no you cant use them in passwords unless you assign a character to them

I suggest profiles for things like displays audio and random keyboard shortcuts 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

ok but how do i get them to run programs and the like

ok but how do i get them to run programs and the like

you use a key binding software.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

how do i do so because starting programs and spamming keys and typing passwords is a makor plus, how do i do that

can i also have a password spelt in macros?

You just use the software to record a macro and type your password

it will record the key presses and now whenever you press that macro key it will instantly type your password

make sure you have the delay set to 0ms though so that it does it fast

you just have to record the macro...

k95_19_driver_assign-645x481.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You just use the software to record a macro and type your password

it will record the key presses and now whenever you press that macro key it will instantly type your password

make sure you have the delay set to 0ms though so that it does it fast

you just have to record the macro...

k95_19_driver_assign-645x481.jpg

can you link this software shown above, i cant seem to find it

can you link this software shown above, i cant seem to find it

You just have a regular K95 right? no RGB?

http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/vengeance-k95-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard

Go to the "downloads" tab in the middle of the page

then download and install K95 Gaming Software Update - FW 1-15 - SW V1-0-0-7

Spoiler

You just have a regular K95 right? no RGB?

http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/vengeance-k95-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard

Go to the "downloads" tab in the middle of the page

then download and install K95 Gaming Software Update - FW 1-15 - SW V1-0-0-7

no mine is rgb does that make it different

no mine is rgb does that make it different

I think it should still work with that software, but before you install it do you already have this?

If you dont, install this first and see if it gives you the option to record macros.

If it doesnt, then try installing the one I showed you earlier

http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/vengeance-k95-rgb-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-red

Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) Software v1.5.80

Spoiler