which laptop is better for gaming

Wheres_The_Money

i would pick the Asus laptop but why buy a laptop for gaming? do you have a gaming PC already?

What's your budget? MSI has great gaming grade laptops.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

i would pick the Asus laptop but why buy a laptop for gaming? do you have a gaming PC already?
I'm saving up for my PC but a want a new laptop first because the laptop I use now is really old.

Alright im not going to tell you how to spend your money if you think a laptop would help you know and you think the one you have now is going die or its just to slow get a new one but you can build a gaming computer with that money but im sure you want to save and get a really good one when you build one

Should i underline that the Asus one is an Ultrabook? in my world, Ultrabook means poor gaming potential and lots of heat that can not be handeled efficient, so i'll say the Samsung one, also better graphics card in there

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Should i underline that the Asus one is an Ultrabook? in my world, Ultrabook means poor gaming potential and lots of heat that can not be handeled efficient, so i'll say the Samsung one, also better graphics card in there
In the samsung are worse graphics, gt630 instead of an gt635

MSI GT70-One-899NL | i7-3630QM | Nvidia GTX675MX | 12GB 1600mhz ddr3 | 128gb mSata ssd | 1TB hdd | 17.3 Full HD non-glare | Killer E2200