Pc not starting

Hi, When I try to start my computer power led just flashes and fans try to spin, and stop immediately after pressing power button. 

My specs are

Asrock 970 pro3 r2

Amd FX-8370

Kingston hyperX ram 8Gb

Gigabyte r9 290x windforce

Silverstone 700W power supply

Seagate hdd

@Jelly_ Is it a new build? I'm guessing yes.

Reduce it to as few components as possible, to try and isolate the problem. e.g. run the monitor from the mobo and take the graphics card out, remove the ram and try and boot it with just one stick.

For a potential quick fix check the RAM's seated correctly. It could be the problem and could save you stripping everything out of it.

Keep us updated

:0)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

first guess

power supply

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Hi, When I try to start my computer power led just flashes and fans try to spin, and stop immediately after pressing power button. 

My specs are

Asrock 970 pro3 r2

Amd FX-8370

Kingston hyperX ram 8Gb

Gigabyte r9 290x windforce

Silverstone 700W power supply

Seagate hdd

Did it just stop working? Did you make any changes?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

take out the videocard and try it with just 1 ram stick

in different slots

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

When I had this issue, it was due to a loose connection from the power supply to the motherboard, have you checked that cable has been inserted correctly? (this is most likely the issue if you literally just built it)

Student Life Build Yo: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3350p, ASRock H61M-VG4, Sapphire Nitro R9 380x

12GB DDR3-1333, Corsair CX600, SanDisk 120GB SSD, Asus Xonar DGX, Corsair 200R, Headphones: Takstar HI 2050.

~First PC Build!~

Yes it is new build, and it suddenly stopped working. I inserted POST card and it booted fine.

Yes it is new build, and it suddenly stopped working. I inserted POST card and it booted fine.

So it's working now?

If you quote me the forum will let me know you've responded.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2