Favorite Font

gastew15

Well to be perfectly honast, I was quite suprised to see that there wasn't already a topic on this. ( at least in the " search " bar )

Anyways, I was wondering what peoples favorite font was, so if you'd care to share what yours is, and why bellow I'd appreiate it. ( Try to keep it one of the stock fonts )

I'll start it off, my favorite font by far is Tahoma. Tahoma is my favorite font, because I like all the clean cut lines, and the simplicity of it.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Floydian is my favourite at the moment reason:I love Pink Floyd and like the look of the font as it looks like the one used in The Walls album art.

Floydian is my favourite at the moment reason:I love Pink Floyd and like the look of the font as it looks like the one used in The Walls album art.

I had never heard of it before this, but it does look cool. It's deffinatly not something I'd like to use very often, since it looks a little messy.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Well.... he has a nice explanation of everything, but Comic Sans still looks terrible :P  ( I'm going to pick on an opionated question now )

Mine is Arial, just looks clean, sorry if that is boring :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Mine is Arial, just looks clean, sorry if that is boring :P

Well besides people who just say " Uhh.. Times New Roman? ", I bet that Arial is probably the most popular font choice.

I'd say Segoe WP. I use it in my signature. Clean and sexy.

That does look really nice

This Font and Color

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Helvetica Nueue because of how clean it is.

CPU: AMD A10 5800k Motherboard: MSI A55M-E33 RAM: 2x4 DDR3 1600MHz Transcend GPU: HIS Radeon 7770 GHz Edition PSU: Corsair CX430m Case: NZXT Source 210

There are lots of fonts I like. I recently had need for a font that created a  Frankenstein monster mood and I used Heidelberg. Just perfect to put on a sign post that points the way to some sinister isolated village.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

There are lots of fonts I like. I recently had need for a font that created a  Frankenstein monster mood and I used Heidelberg. Just perfect to put on a sign post that points the way to some sinister isolated village.

Looks pretty cool, deffintly not something you'd want to type in all the time, but it certinaly does have that affect to it.

Helvetica Nueue because of how clean it is.

I do like how the porportions look on it, it really helps to bring out the lines in it... Very very nice

This Font and Color

You win the best explanation :D

Cambria . Always cambria

I always understood why people liked Cambria, but for some reason I just don't like it myself. I'm actually not even sure why, maybe it's the same as how I can't get used to using chrome, even though everyone seems to say how great it is.

Futura or Myriad Pro...can't decide

I personally think Futura looks way better than Myriad Pro. Gah, I love the clean thin lines that it has.

I always understood why people liked Cambria, but for some reason I just don't like it myself. I'm actually not even sure why, maybe it's the same as how I can't get used to using chrome, even though everyone seems to say how great it is.

In my opinion it makes documents and scientific reports look much more professional which is helpful in high school.

I prefer Times New Roman, am just old school like that.

Cry Havoc!

In my opinion it makes documents and scientific reports look much more professional which is helpful in high school.

I suppose I could see that; although, I think that a font like Tahoma might look even better for that sort of thing.

I prefer Times New Roman, am just old school like that.

Lots of people jsut don't mind using Time New Roman, but I do hate how much everyone uses it, since it's really not that amazing. I personaly don't like the kick-outs on many of the letters, but it is a nice standard font that is versatile.

At least no-one's been serious about Comic Sans being their favorite font.... I asked my ' once ' friend why everything I saw him type was in such a hideous font to which he replied, " oh this, it's jsut the font I use all the time, I'm pretty sure it's my favorite. "

This was pretty much the face I had as he said that :lol:

disgust.png

He is still my friend, but he's deffinetly on the ready to boot list now.