Is Razer Goliathus Control Edition any good? (CSGO)

PlayModeOn

Hello,

I currently using a Logitech G240 mouse pad. It is great but it has worn out very badly. It is permanently creased (won't stay flat, the edges likes to roll over) and the rubber and the cloth is starting to separate so I need a new mouse pad.

I bought the Razer Goliathus Control edition for only $10 from Ebay. Technically I got it for free because Paypal emailed me a $10 Ebay gift voucher so I used that to buy this pad (or mat whatever you call it). This is the only mouse pad I can find on Ebay that is under $10 that isn't generic, and it is rumoured to be decent and some CSGO Pro players use this.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

do u really what to know what i think? ok fine

its a fucking mouse pad i really dont think it will effect anything

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Small things in games like CSGO matters.

There is a control and speed edition of the same mouse pad which is still a hot debate today.

SteelSeries, Logitech and Razer are still producing new designs of mouse pads so if it's just a "its a fucking mouse pad" then they wouldn't be a rift between the Counter-strike community choosing the right mouse pad and mouse.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

Mousepads are only needed if u have a bad table surface (it's maden of glass, steel, mushrooms or etc.), else it won't have an impact on controlling, or even drop it down.

Mousepads are only needed if u have a bad table surface (it's maden of glass, steel, mushrooms or etc.), else it won't have an impact on controlling, or even drop it down.

Mr pro right here knows everything /s

There is a control and speed edition of the same mouse pad which is still a hot debate today.

SteelSeries, Logitech and Razer are still producing new designs of mouse pads so if it's just a "its a fucking mouse pad" then they wouldn't be a rift between the Counter-strike community choosing the right mouse pad and mouse.

i was just telling u what i think

now what i think may be incorrect

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Get the speed version. Its very nice.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Get the speed version. Its very nice.

I bought it, it's very nice, controlled, and large. For 20 dollars, it's worth it.

Thanks for your replies guys, I already bought the Control edition before I started this thread. I hope it's good.

More helpful than Mr lutewan here.

Thanks for your replies guys, I already bought the Control edition before I started this thread. I hope it's good.

More helpful than Mr lutewan here.

really calling me out?

u ask what i thought and i told u

• 2 weeks later...

@lutewan

Edzel just called you a noob lmao xD

@lutewan

Edzel just called you a noob lmao xD

i cant watch it right now im on shit internet did he call me out by name or just like people who dont think it will effect anything are wrong

i cant watch it right now im on shit internet did he call me out by name or just like people who dont think it will effect anything are wrong

the second one.

It's called talking yourself into thinking something so minuscule even matters.

Of all things, a mousepad really means nothing in my opinion as long as you have one and you get use to it.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

how do you clean the control edition?

PROJECT GAMAY

Well, ScreaM used to use the pad when he was playing for Titan and he's arguably got the best aim in the game. Not too sure if he still uses it. In fact the entire Titan team used to be sponsored by Razer, so they all used it. The pad is good as far as pads go. But I prefer not to buy Razer products, so that's just my two cents on it all. 

You've got a good pad for the money and nothing really else. So, no complaints here. 

Xtrfy/QCK for the win though. ;) 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"