AMD R7 260x & HD4600

Hello Guyz,

Need your help and advice here.

I am looking forward to buy Sapphire R7 260x on my Rig but curious to know If that work properly on 22" Dell Monitor.

I have read reviews on Flipkart that this doesn't work good 22" inch monitor.

Any other suggesstion under $140 or should I remain with Intel HD4600.

Rig : i7 4790 |  MSI Z97 SLI Krait |  Ripjaws  8x2  GB RAM | CM 500 W Thunder PSU  | Seagate Barracuda  1 TB

The size of your monitor has absolutely zero impact on whether or not the card will work for it. Yes it will work, standards exist for this reason. :)

I thought you ware gone :D

I'm like in a ninja in the night, only posting to those that actually need it before someone comes in with awful amounts of misinformation.

:ph34r:

Physical screen size is irrelevant, a 22 inch 1080p display requires the exact same amount of power to play a particular game on as a 50 inch 1080p display does.  That being said a 260x is a lower end card and would not be properly suited to high detail 1080p gameplay. The people saying that it wasn't any good for it likely bought it and through their lack of understanding when it comes to hardware and graphical options tried to run games at settings that the GPU simply could not handle.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Physical screen size is irrelevant, a 22 inch 1080p display requires the exact same amount of power to play a particular game on as a 50 inch 1080p display does.  That being said a 260x is a lower end card and would not be properly suited to high detail 1080p gameplay. The people saying that it wasn't any good for it likely bought it and through their lack of understanding when it comes to hardware and graphical options tried to run games at settings that the GPU simply could not handle.

Thank you Guyz.. and also I can nice offers on newegg.. any good suggestions under USD 150.  ??/

May I ask what you'll use it for? (by the way yes, it will work no problem)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

May I ask what you'll use it for? (by the way yes, it will work no problem)

Actually I am not Into gaming much -- 

I am basically using my system as Test Machine to  carry out my vitualisation env. basically vmware  and stuff .

I thought to attach a graphic card  to have a slightly better display quality and at times I play FIFA and NFS MW.

This is the reason I am looking for cheap and budget graphic card better than HD4600.

Actually I am not Into gaming much -- 

I am basically using my system as Test Machine to  carry out my vitualisation env. basically vmware  and stuff .

I thought to attach a graphic card  to have a slightly better display quality and at times I play FIFA and NFS MW.

This is the reason I am looking for cheap and budget graphic card better than HD4600.

The 260x should be more than fine for you then. VMware will still not allow you to use its full potential (limits of software virtualization unfortunately) so spending more wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I saw R7 260x on newegg in 100 USD.. seems a good deal though!!!  750ti bumps up to 150 USD.. :(