From galaxy S4 to galaxy Note 4 or Galaxy S6?

ze_general

So I finally saved enough money to upgrade. I've been looking at the S6 but the more I look at the note the more it becomes appealing. The 2 phones seem pretty similar except design and obviously size.The camera doesn't really concern me. Just curious to know others opinions.

So I finally saved enough money to upgrade. I've been looking at the S6 but the more I look at the note the more it becomes appealing. The 2 phones seem pretty similar except design and obviously size.The camera doesn't really concern me. Just curious to know others opinions.

I'd go with the S6 unless you feel like you can actually be comfortable with the size of the Note 4. Get the non-Edge S6 though, I tried both S6's the other day and the Edge is just so uncomfortable to hold.

"Rawr XD"

Well if you can carry around a giant phone, Note 4 all the way. Otherwise, wait for reviews on the S6, and maybe the M9 too.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Well if you can carry around a giant phone, Note 4 all the way. Otherwise, wait for reviews on the S6, and maybe the M9 too.

Everything I've seen about the M9 is quite unappealing. Just don't like the phone too much. HTC hasn't really done much innovation since the M8. I'd say to go with which every phone you prefer. Personally I'm in the same pickle so I don't have much to offer but still, after reading the AnandTech review I can say that you might as well get an M8 for cheaper then the M9.

Everything I've seen about the M9 is quite unappealing. Just don't like the phone too much. HTC hasn't really done much innovation since the M8.

Well, the M8 was already great. I would prefer if they improved on the previous design with small tweaks until it's perfect. Also, it has that "uh, oh" service that replaces your phone one time. At least to me, that seams a tonne more appealing than an S6, with so many innovations and new ideas that there's bound to be a problem somewhere.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Well, the M8 was already great. I would prefer if they improved on the previous design with small tweaks until it's perfect. Also, it has that "uh, oh" service that replaces your phone one time. At least to me, that seams a tonne more appealing than an S6, with so many innovations and new ideas that there's bound to be a problem somewhere.

I guess the one time replacement is pretty nice. However personally I've never broken a phone screen or done any serious damage to a phone. But I guess if your clumsy it's nice to have but I'd also say to get a case. As overpriced as lifeproofs are they do an ok job with protection when it comes to water and such.

My contract is up in about two months and I plan on going from my S4 to an S6. 

The note 4 seems too big to me, and the lack of bloatware on the S6 seems appealing after the amount of garbage that is on my S4.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Not worth the upgrade, I'm waiting for something good with USB type C, i'm

over micro usb at this point, and would hate to get a shiny new phone with

another shotty micro usb port.

Eh. Never had any issues with it. I've dropped my phone directly on the connector while charging it came out okay. I'm pretty careful with my phone.

I'd go with the S6 unless you feel like you can actually be comfortable with the size of the Note 4. Get the non-Edge S6 though, I tried both S6's the other day and the Edge is just so uncomfortable to hold.

I feel like I could easily ajust to the size. And I had no intentions on getting the edge.

I'm kind of forced to though. I did some things with my phone that may or may not have involved rooting.

Everything I've seen about the M9 is quite unappealing. Just don't like the phone too much. HTC hasn't really done much innovation since the M8. I'd say to go with which every phone you prefer. Personally I'm in the same pickle so I don't have much to offer but still, after reading the AnandTech review I can say that you might as well get an M8 for cheaper then the M9.

I like the idea of the M9 actually. I'd rather go for the cheaper M8 but I can definitely see a market for the M9 as there's people who love the design idea of the M8 (such as me, due to most of my phone usage being music/media consumption) but would like a camera that's not trash compared to it's competitors. 

"Rawr XD"