Power and HDD LED

JorAlv

Can I put two led stripes conected to each of the power and hard Drive conectors in the motherboard?

I believe you'll ha to use Molex, also can you post the LED Strips you are using

Because he had a hard drive.

I havent bought any yet because I dont know if it would work or which will work

Refer to the mobo manual, there should be voltage information about those connections. But I believe you can...

CPU: I5-4690K @ 4.3ghz | MOBO: Asus Z97-A | RAM: HyperX Fury 2x4GB White | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970| SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | PSU: EVGA 750B2 80+Bronze | 

Can I put two led stripes conected to each of the power and hard Drive conectors in the motherboard?

The front panel connectors for the HDD and PWR LED's are 3.3V so a regular 12V or 5V LED strip won't get enough power in most cases, If you can source a 3.3 V strip that doesn't pull too much current through the front pins I don't see an issue.

This should work just fine.  I've never seen a 12V LED.  All of the LEDs you see marketed as "12V" are LEDs with resistors soldered inline to lower the voltage to a tolerable level.  

The motherboard pins obviously put out enough voltage to light a single LED, and LED strips are wired in parallel so they can be cut in sections, so that same voltage is going to go to every LED on the strip.

W-L hit the nail on the head on the current issue.  Those pins are obviously only supposed to power one LED each but if they supply enough amperage they can power as many as you like.  

You can calculate the total current draw of a strip fairly easily (with a margin for error) but I've got no idea how to tell how much amperage the pins on the board supply.  Honestly I wouldn't have a problem trying it myself with a short strip but it's your hardware, try it at your own risk.

Old age doesn't bring wisdom, but it does give perspective; there is nothing so sad as looking back and seeing, far behind you, temptations you've resisted.