PC crashes after playing War Thunder for a game or two

DaZeDMoNk3y

Hi,

A new problem has started to happen while playing War Thunder. I have been playing War Thunder since it has came out and have never had this problem, while playing for a bit (Bout a game or two, maybe three) the game will freeze/ Crash. I will need to do a hard restart to get my computer un Frooze/crashed. I play the game with the highest possbile settings (Vsync disabled) with 40+ FPS (60 average FPS).

Should i move War Thunder over to the SSD as all my games are installed on the HDD and only OS and Software is on the SSD

Computer Specs:

Cpu - AMD A8-5600K

RAM - 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz

GPU - AMD MSI radeon 7950

Storage - 120Gb Samsung SSD 840 Evo

2TB Seagate HDD

500GB Hitachi HDD

PSU - Thermaltake 750w

post-90509-0-33194700-1427044302_thumb.p

The game is just trying to get you out in the sun to feel the grass on your feet; once it see's you've played it for 118 Hours.

Lol, jk. Sorry, had to do it! Impulse!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

I have had a similar problem, I fixed mine by lowering my overclocked GPU's memory clock back down to stock.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

I was getting the same problem and it was caused by drivers conflicting with the game. I reinstalled my drivers and it didn't happen to me since. Don't move your game to an SSD it doesn't make a difference (i tried).

P.S.: Can you do yourself a favour and turn motion blurr off. It's bad in war Thunder.

i haven't overclocked my GPU so ill try to reinstall my drivers and see if that helps, thanks :D

P.S. that game time is only when its been on steam i had it before it was on steam so add another 70+ :P