This better than a 212 EVO?

The Dragon

It cools 2-3 degrees better, all whilst having a much lower CFM rating. My point is that you don't just judge a cooler solely on its CFM rating.

+1. No one runs their fans at 100% anyway lol. And a lot of us replace the stock fans of aftermarket heatsinks with quieter, premium fans. Basing your decision of what CPU cooler to buy on the CFM of the fan is absolute asinine. In my opinion, all CPU cooler benchmarks should have a section where each heatsink is tested again except with a premium fan (same for each heatsink) so then we can get an accurate comparison of the cooling solution as well as the heatsink itself (the part that matters).

I have had 2 Cooler Master coolers (hyper 212 plus and hyper 212 X) and yes, the fan moves A LOT of air, but they are loud AF... I don't know anyone who would base their CPU cooler decision on the max CFM of the fan. I don't know how it could be a determining factor at all lol

4670k @ 4.3GHz w/ Deepcool Lucifer | ASRock z97e-itx/ac | 2x4GB G Skill Ares | MSI TFiii HD 7870 @ 1150/1450| OCZ Vertex 4 128GB + 1TB | Bitfenix Prodigy Black | Antec TP-650C

+1. No one runs their fans at 100% anyway lol. And a lot of us replace the stock fans of aftermarket heatsinks with quieter, premium fans. Basing your decision of what CPU cooler to buy on the CFM of the fan is absolute asinine. In my opinion, all CPU cooler benchmarks should have a section where each heatsink is tested again except with a premium fan (same for each heatsink) so then we can get an accurate comparison of the cooling solution as well as the heatsink itself (the part that matters).

I have had 2 Cooler Master coolers (hyper 212 plus and hyper 212 X) and yes, the fan moves A LOT of air, but they are loud AF... I don't know anyone who would base their CPU cooler decision on the max CFM of the fan. I don't know how it could be a determining factor at all lol

I completely agree with you, however try convincing @DeViLzzz

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

for like 10-15 more munnies?

u cray cray. 

*has two 900mm tower fans blowing 4*C air form outside in my windows towards my desk and two 180mm fans under my laptop, is wearing a coat because there is frost on the cieling in the mornings sometimes*

Its 5 dollars more

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders