How to wipe off scratches from walls?

ShadyHost

I was moving my pc around and I scratched my wall. I just moved into a brand new house and I don't want random marks on my wall. Does anyone know of a good way to remove these?

Here is a pic if you need one:

EGZ16F8.jpg

Lol, same problem here, but I haven't looked into removing them yet, can't you just wipe em off with some cleaning stuff?

Intel i7-870  //  MSI GTX 670 PE       ///       Intel i7-4500U  //  GT720M

This article seems legit enough, http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-remove-scuff-marks-from-the-wall/. I'd probably just paint over it, if you have any of the same paint left.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

use some washing up liquid and a damp cloth. if not that wall looks white so it should be easy to find some paint to paint over it.

Edited by JordanMac

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

thanks for the replies. I am getting a new desk and my monitors won't be able to cover the scratches with my new setup. 

I will try washing it lightly but the company who built my house said they come back after a month or so and fix up any dings in the wall from moving. 

We have a huge ass dent in our stairwell on the second floor from the movers knocking some furniture into it. My entire 3rd floor is clean except for these stupid scratches in my room. 

Hang a picture ;)

Scuff marks can come off fairly easily.. If you wanted to use a product that claims to do just that look into the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.. I've never used it but damn those commercials were everywhere.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Hang a picture ;)

Scuff marks can come off fairly easily.. If you wanted to use a product that claims to do just that look into the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.. I've never used it but damn those commercials were everywhere.

Oh yeah! The store across the street has that stuff

+1 for best answer. 

I was moving my pc around and I scratched my wall. I just moved into a brand new house and I don't want random marks on my wall. Does anyone know of a good way to remove these?

Here is a pic if you need one:

EGZ16F8.jpg

Clean the wall with warm water and soap and a cloth then see if that removes it if not got to your local hardware store get some paint cards that look like the colour of the wall then see witch one is it then go back get a small tin of paint and a paint brush them paint over it.

If it's just dirt use sponge with coarse side, warm water and some housecleaning suitable chemical. If it's deeper, paint or some similiar thing (can't remember what their called in english). Tip for tables agaisn't walls and cables hanging behind them: use soft stoppers between table and wall to create enought space for cables.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv