Heaven Society - Week 39 (A Lull in the Sea & Trigun)

I've been working through the Trigun manga and  just finished volume 8 of "Maximum" - wow the anime is significantly different and glosses over a LOT of stuff in the manga. Enjoying it so far (apart for a couple of volumes that were translated by an f-ing idiot.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

GUYS I NEED STARTER ANIMES

One that can be easily digested by first time watcher as my crush is intrigued in anime and started asking me what to watch first! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD SHE SPOKE TO ME!!!

Oh by the way:

So i got a girl, we mutually liked each other, she is really sexy, and hot.

I talked to my friends about it and they said that she's a slut and sent a nude before

I refuse to accept the Nude my friend wanted to send me.

But i stopped talking to her, i feel so bad about not talking to her in a day!!!

BUT SHE SENT NUDES! BUT SHES SO PRETTY! MAYBE I CAN GET LAID! BUT THATS ILLEGAL! BUT SHE HAS HUGE BOOBS!!!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

GUYS I NEED STARTER ANIMES

One that can be easily digested by first time watcher as my crush is intrigued in anime and started asking me what to watch first! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD SHE SPOKE TO ME!!!

Oh by the way:

man that's a hard one, maybe something with romance?

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

man that's a hard one, maybe something with romance?

Seems likely, given the apparent motivations of the poster. Without knowing anything about the tastes of the person in question, it's kind of a pointless exercise to recommend specific things to them. For all we know they'd be more into horror than romance.

I was really happy when I realize what A Lull in the Sea was :) I really like it but due to a power failure and short battery I lost it's name, now I'm watching it and I'm completely in love with the underwater aspects of it :)

Also I've watched Trigun about 15 times all the way through but surprisingly not the movie so I'll go check it out when I get the chance.

I was really happy when I realize what A Lull in the Sea was :) I really like it but due to a power failure and short battery I lost it's name, now I'm watching it and I'm completely in love with the underwater aspects of it :)

Also I've watched Trigun about 15 times all the way through but surprisingly not the movie so I'll go check it out when I get the chance.

Or read the Trigun manga, as per our earlier discussion on this thread?

if my tablet wasn't dead(need to try and rma it) i would read it

Yeah, I have never had my hands on the manga, in fact I don't think I've ever seen it @.@

Just finished the Trigun Manga (Original 3 volumes plus 15 volumes of 'Maximum') and..... dayyyyum. The anime - as great as it is - misses out huge amounts of back story, narrative and even characters.

Dare I ask if there is a fully colored edition I can buy somewhere still? The black and white panels can be very hard to understand at times and color makes a huge difference when you have no text to rely on.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

In case you guys weren't aware this weeks series is a double week series because we have two winners and their not particularly short shows lol.

292449c99097086fe72ec6d3c4085e13e82db481

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

In case you guys weren't aware this weeks series is a double week series because we have two winners and their not particularly short shows lol.

Yay! Now I can actually finish one. 

Maybe.

Blarg

292449c99097086fe72ec6d3c4085e13e82db481
you are really stuck on that character these days arn't you

you are really stuck on that character these days arn't you

It's just so bad ass! She has the ability to see events happening from afar and is a exceptionally good swordsman. 

Patrols the woods of Gensokyo fending off intruders and playing Shogi with Nitori the local Kappa engineer.

ab5a7e30176cae3fb546e24a97cefa86bbd3288e

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It's just so bad ass! She has the ability to see events happening from afar and is a exceptionally good swordsman. 

Patrols the woods of Gensokyo fending off intruders and playing Shogi with Nitori the local Kappa engineer.

ab5a7e30176cae3fb546e24a97cefa86bbd3288e
I feel like im going to regret asking but what is she from lol

What?

Now you have me curious.

Blarg

I feel like im going to regret asking but what is she from lol

Touhou hahahahha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PjbCIKcSMo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt51vbi1HDI

Gensokyo is a huge place...

78f31957d020c7c0da232af3343fd6c6c187d2ea

told you i was going to regret asking lol

I mean seriously just listen to all the fan made touhou music in flac format... my ears melt into liquid euphoria!

kU2LeU9.jpg

I mean seriously just listen to all the fan made touhou music in flac format... my ears melt into liquid euphoria!

I am guessing it sounds better with a dac and amp too.

Have to find the stuff I like.

Blarg

How far have you guys gotten with these two series? Wednesday is just around the corner!

Both of these guys I have finished. I hope everyone knows that Nagi No Asukara was a super enjoyable series! It's one of those cute animes that evolve into something something much more heart wrenching and super addictive. I watched it as it premiered (both seasons) and it's one amazing and memorable journey!

Guilty of building a PC that is more powerful than necessary... No ragrets.