Caught up on Live Streams and after all the ones I have seen, Slick's Mom killed it!

Hi, I just finished watching live streams from Janurary. I've been getting through them slowly for the past 2 months while gaming. They were awesome. Learned a lot and laughed a lot. But I have to say Slick's Mom was the best. Well aside from Josh.

There should really be a Sticky Thread on a list of all the random or actually practical ideas that Slick and Linus have come up with. Like an archive of Awesomeness. Lol.

But I do have a serious question. What is the relation bewteen Linus and NCIX. And like can you give like a Timeline of all the events that happened to make linustechtips a thing? Like how long he worked at NCIX, doing what, and when did Linus Media Group get established and when Linus quit NCIX etc. Not sure if this is too personal but I really enjoy knowing Origin Stories.

Linus used to work for NCIX. Eventually he left as an official employee, but still makes videos for them. Using Slick's own words, Linus is working with NCIX, not for them.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Thanks!!

Linus used to work for NCIX. Eventually he left as an official employee, but still makes videos for them. Using Slick's own words, Linus is working with NCIX, not for them.

Ya, I already know that part. Its said many time. But thanks.

If you really want a timeline of events I'm on LinkedIn

If you really want a timeline of events I'm on LinkedIn

I'm scared of LinkedIn after I started getting invited from my dad, even though he didn't have an account and he wasn't sending them.