Red or Blue

RobDaBoss

Should i do a black/white/red build or a black/white/blue build. I have a feeling that red builds are very common.

I like gold builds and red builds personally, so I'd be inclined to say red.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Should i do a black/white/red build or a black/white/blue build. I have a feeling that red builds are very common.

acid green 4 life

badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges

red and blue are the two most overused PC colour schemes...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

red and blue are the two most overused PC colour schemes...

don't forget about white and black, it is also used a lot

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

don't forget about white and black, it is also used a lot

Its a new thing, it used to be really uncommon due to lack of white components, then people began modding and painting stuff and now white is pretty common.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Its a new thing, it used to be really uncommon due to lack of white components, then people began modding and painting stuff and now white is pretty common.

yeah but there are a lot of black and white components, like the GALAX HOF cards and the Z97S SLI Krait Edition. 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Black/white/blue would look pretty cool IMHO :D

Red is overdone. It doesn't help that Gigabyte have switched from green to red for their gaming lines. A nice black and white build looks nice when it's done right. Blue can also work, though they're less common since Asus dumped blue with Haswell. Basically in terms of brands your options are MSI or Asus for Black and White, MSI or ASRock for Blue and Asus, MSI, Gigabyte and ASRock for Black and Red.

If you want something that looks the dogs dangles, get one of those white Asus boards, white ram, white AIO, Galax HOF gpu, sexy white case and make a majority white build. 

yeah but there are a lot of black and white components, like the GALAX HOF cards and the Z97S SLI Krait Edition. 

That's why I said it "used to be" uncommon

Now there are a lot more white components obviously...

Spoiler

Im not quite sure why you come here to ask this question. This is completely personal preference as we will not be going to your house to check out your rig every day. YOU are the only one who will see this on a daily basis so YOU should be the one to decide. Dont get what other people like get what you like. dont build this rig to impress others, customize it to your own preference.

This forum if for helping people with tech questions and issues, not to debate favorite colors.

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck