Gran Turismo 6》》》》》GT5

Mush Brain

Yup they managed to improve it a lot.

Now i don't start with a 300mph car and requires no skill.

GT5 is basically Need for Speed trying to be realistic with a shit menu system and music.

GT6 does not hold my hand by giving me ridiculous cars 2 minutes into the game, welcome back GT!.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Sucks they haven't changed the car sounds from pitched fart noises :(

Would love to see interiors on all the cars in GT7

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

When Forza comes to PC (if that would even happen) you'll get to enjoy a real racing sim :P

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

When Forza comes to PC (if that would even happen) you'll get to enjoy a real racing sim :P

PC already has Assetto Corsa which is really really good.

OAS || AAS || LLS

Gt4 is still best in the series and probably the best racing game to date

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Don't forget Project Cars. That is looking very good.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Don't forget Project Cars. That is looking very good.

Oh baby a triple!

Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, and Forza!

:lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Sucks they haven't changed the car sounds from pitched fart noises :(

Would love to see interiors on all the cars in GT7

Or the cars sound like vacuum cleaners...though I do like Gran Turismo.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0Ghz | Asus Z97 PRO | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB (4x 8GB) 1600Mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 with CableMod Custom Sleeved Cables (Black/White) Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB | Western Digital Blue Series 4TB | 3x Noctua NF-F12 PWM + 3x Noctua NF-A14 PWM | 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW+ ACX 2.0 in SLI | Windows 8.1 | Corsair K70 LUX RGB with Cherry MX Brown Switches | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Glorious PG Gaming Race Extended Mouse Mat | Beresford Caiman MKII DAC + Amptastic Mini-1 Stereo Amplifier + Q Acoustics 2010i | Sennheiser HD 598 | Audio Technica AT2020USB+ | Logitech C920 | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q

• 2 weeks later...

I really like gran tourismo, 4 was probably the best but 5 isn't that bad actually, I quite like it. Haven't used 6 yet as it looks a bit too similar to 5, I'd rather they went for a major improvement with 7, so more cars, more detailed, especially the interiors, and more tracks instead of different variations of the same few. Having most of the F1 tracks would certainly make it good, as well as the monte carlo rally route.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim