Could this run BF3 at 30 fps?

Workclock

Celeron would be okay but ideally you can upgrade to a better CPU in the future.  LGA 1155 would allow you to upgrade to a 3rd generation core series cpu (depending on the chipset).

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz) - Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 - XFX Radeon R9 280X8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 - MSI Z87 G41 - Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD

How much wattage does the GT740 require?

Very few

They're both $105 at Frys.com (My dad requires me to purchase it from here)

Try to convince your father if possible. I'm sure they will be proud if you obtain knowledge and learn about building and actually build. It will become your prized possession.

Could someone find me the wattage requirement for the GT740? 

Is 350 watts enough?

I can't find it anywhere!

And I want to run games from 2012 and under!

Is 350 watts enough?

The 750 and 740 should both be fine ( i would get the 750 over the 740 even if your CPU is not as fast as tje 750 is normally the lowest that i would call Gaming.) and you can always latter get a cheap AMD Quad core CPU 

Needs Update

Is 350 watts enough?

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gt-740/specifications

It actually wasn't hard to find the specs. Nvidia recommends a 400w PSU, but I would say 350 would be sufficient. If you already have the parts lying around, the best thing to do is to go ahead and get them together and test it out. The only real way to know for sure is to do it. Repeatedly posting over and over again asking the same question that's been answered won't get you any closer ;)  If the 740 works for you, then stick with it. (the 750 I think uses less power so it wouldn't be a terrible upgrade on the GPU, it will be better for the game)

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

Would my CPU hold back the GPU, lowering the peformance?

Would my CPU hold back the GPU, lowering the peformance?

Yes, your CPU will be the bottleneck of this build if you have a GTX750. A core i5 is probably your best bet for gaming but it's really up to your budget.

How about a intel petinum dual core g2030 with the gtx 750?

I'm going to order today and I need your guy's help..