Apple to launch Android device trade-in program to encourage iPhone upgrades

Nineshadow

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I wouldn't trade in my current phone for an iPhone, I would much rather give my money again for an android or even a microsoft device and this has nothing to do with liking or disliking the iPhone and such. I simply don't believe in the philosophy of Apple and therefore will never buy one of their products, end of story. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Thats just you being ignorant :) if you would actually read the thread instead of seeing my post about how iOS is functionally the same as Android for a vast majority of users and go into a ragepost, you would see that we have already determined i am right on about 90% of my points

so wait im paying more for the same sht by your logic? just for a logo of an apple that got a bite taken out of it? seems legit to pay more for less stuff when you compare. 

Man, their trading program is completely unfair, or at least for me. Last time I tried to trade my iPhone 5 AWS unlocked, I got almost $200 estimate on it. Not to say that was when iPhone 5 was a new thing. It was not even an android, it was their own freaking phone.