Elder Scrolls Online 20% off & no monthly subscription

Today TESO rebooted to the 2.0 "Tamriel Unlimited" Edition. Now there's a new criminal/justice system added to the game, but more importantly no monthly subscription fees. If you already bought the game you'll be upgraded to the Tamriel Unlimited edition automatically (no charge). However, if you're looking to get into the game for the first time there's a 20% off coupon available at GMG taking $12 off the $59.99 list price you'll find elsewhere.

GMG's coupon code ends on March 20th at 8am Pacific.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Nice, thanks for sharing!

Do you all think it will be cheaper at the summer sale on Steam or should I just buy it now? *I really wanna play it so yea

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I am pretty tempted to get the game...

But I will patiently wait for Elder Scrolls 6...

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Nice, thanks for sharing!

Do you all think it will be cheaper at the summer sale on Steam or should I just buy it now? *I really wanna play it so yea

Not sure. As this is a purply online based game (lots of costs for the servers and stuff) Bethesda probably won't sell it for a very low price. Maybe 30$ during the SSS but probably not lower than that.  

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

And suddenly that's just made it a lot more interesting. Maybe they've realised, as LOTRO did, that they'll make more money as a FTP compared to subscription based gaming.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I had access to the beta and stopped playing after a day. It really didn't feel anything like Elder Scrolls at all unfortunately. Patiently waiting for ES6 as I continue to enjoy the marvel that is Skyrim! B)