Any thoughts on Interstellar Marines?

I am not sure if this game will be any good so if you have heard anything on it i would be more than glad to listen to you.

I just did a google and youtube search on it, and looks rather...hmmm not impressive. but that aside, id love to Test it first. I doubt it will be that bad as there

It gave me Duke Nukem Forever vibes
Sadly there is no Demo on steam, but id probably not buy it.

I just did a google and youtube search on it, and looks rather...hmmm not impressive. but that aside, id love to Test it first. I doubt it will be that bad as there

It gave me Duke Nukem Forever vibes

Sadly there is no Demo on steam, but id probably not buy it.

Thanks i actually felt the same, even though in the trailer they said that of course it is still in develepment and it is an indie game aswell.

Thanks i actually felt the same, even though in the trailer they said that of course it is still in develepment and it is an indie game aswell.

sounds more like an excuse calling it indie, there are plenty of games that are awesome AND inde! and they don't exactly say "oh and hey this is a indie game so if it looks bad its due to that"...

For example, I just bought Kenshi its in alpha, its far from great but for some damn reason its fun!! I cant even think how it will be on BETA or even finished! and yeah its buggy and textures are bad! still fun!

But yeah...whoever buys this please tell us how it is, what it reminds you of and what can we actually do in the game aside from shooting. all I saw was Deathmatch.

sounds more like an excuse calling it indie, there are plenty of games that are awesome AND inde! and they don't exactly say "oh and hey this is a indie game so if it looks bad its due to that"...

For example, I just bought Kenshi its in alpha, its far from great but for some damn reason its fun!! I cant even think how it will be on BETA or even finished! and yeah its buggy and textures are bad! still fun!

But yeah...whoever buys this please tell us how it is, what it reminds you of and what can we actually do in the game aside from shooting. all I saw was Deathmatch.

Yesterday i bought it, and let me tell you is pretty damn good even though it is in pre-alpha and from what i have read on the forums they have big plans for the game, and yeah the only available gameplay now is multiplayer which is deathmatch(and a t the moment it feels a little bit like counter Strike but i think that is because of its early stage though, i am not saying CS is bad at all), but what they were targeting with this release was more of the experience than the gameplay because they let you test in like 6 or 8 masps and how they change throughout the amtch (rain, snow, blizard, power goes off, fire alarm) and i like many of the little sound effects they have, like when it is raining you can hear how the water smashes against the helmet you have( that by the way you can open and close), in conclusion i liked it very much and i don't regret anything about buying i really recommend it for yj $15.00 that is the price at the moment because it will go up

The way I see it, it looks like a great game, but like we all have witnessed with such things like WarZ and Diablo 3, etc. Just wait it out. Follow the game a bit, or come back and read news on it once a month or once a week and see if it has any big changes.

Yesterday i bought it, and let me tell you is pretty damn good even though it is in pre-alpha and from what i have read on the forums they have big plans for the game, and yeah the only available gameplay now is multiplayer which is deathmatch(and a t the moment it feels a little bit like counter Strike but i think that is because of its early stage though, i am not saying CS is bad at all), but what they were targeting with this release was more of the experience than the gameplay because they let you test in like 6 or 8 masps and how they change throughout the amtch (rain, snow, blizard, power goes off, fire alarm) and i like many of the little sound effects they have, like when it is raining you can hear how the water smashes against the helmet you have( that by the way you can open and close), in conclusion i liked it very much and i don't regret anything about buying i really recommend it for yj $15.00 that is the price at the moment because it will go up

Thanks mate, ill keep an eye on the game, btw anything worth mentioning in terms of load-out?

Thanks mate, ill keep an eye on the game, btw anything worth mentioning in terms of load-out?

Well the only available gun right now is the submachingun but in the next update (that i think it will come in about 2 weeks from now ,July 7th 2013, they will add more guns)