LTT app won't let me sign in?

jacobgoblin

I just downloaded the LTT app for ios and whenever I type in my email it says my email isn't registered with an account. But I know it's the right one I checked like 3 times. Anyone else have this problem?

/AMD FX-6350 o/c to 4.4/Sapphire r9 270x 2GB/2x8GB HyperX Fury red/MSI 970 Gaming/EVGA 500B/NZXT S340/Corsair H100i V2/HyperX Fury 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB/                                   

Plot Twist: There is no official LTT app, and the guy that created your app is that Indian prince who wants to "give you all of his money"

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Plot Twist: There is no official LTT app, and the guy that created your app is that Indian prince who wants "you to give him all of your money"

I think that's more correct. :P JK

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Plot Twist: There is no official LTT app, and the guy that created your app is that Indian prince who wants to "give you all of his money"

That's disappointing... all I want is mobile forums so I can waste even more time on here..

/AMD FX-6350 o/c to 4.4/Sapphire r9 270x 2GB/2x8GB HyperX Fury red/MSI 970 Gaming/EVGA 500B/NZXT S340/Corsair H100i V2/HyperX Fury 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB/                                   

That's disappointing... all I want is mobile forums so I can waste even more time on here..

Have you developed a severe case of Linus Tech Tips Addiction Syndrome (also known as LTTAS)? :D JK

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

There is no mobile app. Would it be possible to send me a link to the app you found so that we can look into this?

HTTP/2 203

Mobile version of forum is good enough for checking notifs and some sections you are most addicted to.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv