Many teams?

I have decided today to start folding (mum died of cancer, mothers day, wondering how I could help, don't have lots of monet so...) however when I looked at my stats just now it seemed to indicate that I was contributing to many teams .  Can my 'contribution' be hijacked in this way ?

There is one saving grace there are zero's under active clients .

Should I care about these other teams that are listed?

How do I get rid of these other teams (I would rather LTT is credited with the points)?

folding.jpg

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

I'm sorry to hear that, my condolences. 

I think you're in different teams because off your username has been used before, maybe change it to soup_LTT or something. 

did you put the LTT team number in the team slot?

Yup.

"This too shall pass"

I think you're in different teams because off your username has been used before, maybe change it to soup_LTT or something. 

Shall certainly try that.

"This too shall pass"

Yes, pretty much anyone can use any name and submit their points. Doesn't mean your specific points are going to someone else, or another team. Just might see a half dozen "soup" there all donating to different teams. Make sure you a passkey though, that ensures that your points go to "your" soup account. Otherwise, nothing to worry about.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

UPDATE

Changed my identity to soup_LTT this has solved all the (imagined) many teams problems . 

There was an option to change identity but I went the full uninstall reinstall route as I over reacted and felt I should severe all (possible) ties with hijacked 'donations'.

I fully realise now that it was just the commonality of the nick "soup" that caused my stats to 'LOOK' like  i was donating to many teams and that I overreacted but all is well now.

"This too shall pass"