Another Great CS:GO Major Over.

SeriouslyMikey

Well, another CS:GO major is over and Fnatic took the title with a great best of three. Winning the first and final matches of the three. They played well against the one and only Ninjas In Pyjamas. Though, I just have something to say about this ESL. And it's the Tec9. I think it speaks numbers that Olofmiester got more Tec9 kills than he got rifle kills during the tournament. Something just isn't right with that side arm. Gives off a strong CZ vibe from Dreamhack Winter. Just overly powerful and shouldn't turn the tide of an eco round like it does. Either way, Fnatic played well, learning the weapon to their advantage and rightfully took home the title. The first team to take home two major wins. 

I was seriously hoping for NiP to win out of the two, they played well against Envyus, Dreamhack's winners. (Yes, I know they were LDLC back then, but same players. ;) ) For that, I really did think they they would destroy Fnatic in the same way, but with their new player, Allu, and just being outplayed by Fnatic, it's a shame to see them going home with second place once more. Though, NiP are still the most consistent team in the world. Getting to every major final is a real accompliment in itself. 

GG Fnatic, enjoy the victory, you bastards. 

What do you guys think of the final and the tournament in general. Good? Bad? Could have been better? 

I thought it was great, but the venue was pretty dull through it all. Unfortunately, I didn't see the venue during the finals as I watched it on GOTV, so I don't know if they changed. Other than that, it was fantastic. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

20150315152852897.png

One Million Viewer!!!~

DreamHack Winter was at 400k I believe. Wow CSGO is growing at fast rate.

NiP interestingly managed to go to finals with a impromptu roster change, AGAIN!....

Tec9 = NERFED ... Valve will change  a lot of stuff after the finals... Prepare uranus.... The return of CZ is coming

Soon, soon, soon, The Internationals is coming....

AND WHEN VALVE HOSTS THE INTERNATIONAL, IT WILL BE THE MOST EPIC ESPORT EVENT EVER!

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding

^^^^
vvvvvvv

More CSGO content

sad allu and funny allu

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

I wanted Virtus Pro to win  xD

I wish :(

praise pasha <3

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

praise pasha <3

big biceps, full control.

praise pasha <3

One day Pasha will break his mouse from just holding it. 

Those biceps. Fear, love, respect the biceps. 

HeatoN > Pasha  :ph34r:

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

tec 9 rushes won the major for fnatic, d2 and inferno

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

allu: "push it like you would push your girlfriend"

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

20150315152852897.png

Does this include the Twitch Streams? The main Twitch stream peaked at around 600,000. Also I can see the Rek9 being nerfed now after olofmeister got more kills with it than rifle kills. I felt the Rek9 kind of ruined the tournament for me as it was probarly the most used weapon lol.

Does this include the Twitch Streams? The main Twitch stream peaked at around 600,000. Also I can see the Rek9 being nerfed now after olofmeister got more kills with it than rifle kills. I felt the Rek9 kind of ruined the tournament for me as it was probarly the most used weapon lol.

It includes people who watch in game and twitch.

• 3 months later...

I COMPLETLY missed it, WOW. I looked up csgolounge on like the last day of DH and saw Dreamhack and was like WTF, how did i miss that???

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

I COMPLETLY missed it, WOW. I looked up csgolounge on like the last day of DH and saw Dreamhack and was like WTF, how did i miss that???

Dreamhack just gone? That wasn't a major that was just a Dreamhack Open. I believe the next major is another ESL championship, though I maybe mistaken. 

Dreamhack just gone? That wasn't a major that was just a Dreamhack Open. I believe the next major is another ESL championship, though I maybe mistaken. 

What major is over then? Im so confused right now you cant even believe xD

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

What major is over then? Im so confused right now you cant even believe xD

GUYS SERIOUSLY... LOOK AT THE DATE THIS TOPIC WAS MADE! 15 MARCH 2015 ^^

I don't need to look at the date. I am the OP. 

Yeah.. Just ignore all my comments and lets play it like i know when the thread started, ok :P