so i'm building an all-black mid-range gaming system and wanted to get your opinions about the airflow. i'm using a jonsbo u2 case and 3 thermaltake riing 12's static pressure fans. is my air flow setup just fine?

post-197379-0-64059900-1426341929.jpg

That looks good.

Welcome to the Forum.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

I think it's better to have the CPU cooler take in cold air and exhaust it straight away.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

@Raboo - thanks!
@Diederik_Gr - you mean switch the sp fan to the other side of cooler (bottom)? im also thinking of aesthetics, so if fan is on top side, it will look somehow symmetrical and fan will be very visible :)

I'd switch CPU fan to blow towards PSU instead of blowing its hot air towards GPU. Atm GPU has little to none fresh air source so giving only hot air to it is bad idea.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I suggest to follow the natural flow of air.. hot air goes up and cold air comes from below for optimal airflow, so it would be optimal to switch your cpu fan on the other side so the hot air is blowing up to the PSU to exhaust it.

I love free stuff.

GTX 970 with pseudo 4gb vram at pseudo 224gb/s at pseudo  256-bit with 56 ROPs (corrected from 64) and 1.75mb L2 cache (corrected from 2mb).

I guess you're right, @LoGiCalDrm. I'll just flip the fan so it pulls out the heat out of the cpu cooler and blow it to the exhaust of the psu. Thanks for the tips, guys!