Noctua fans on a Cooler Master Nepton 240m

GissumGreve

So my CPU wants me to buy it a propper cooler for it, and I think I've decided to go with the Cooler Master Nepton 240m (since my case doesn't support 140mm fans/radiators) and I think I may want push/pull, so I would use the stock fans to push and the Noctua IndustrialPPC NF-F12 fans as pull. But would I need any addiotional/special screws or would it all fit perfectly together? Would the radiator easily have those 4 fans?

Case: Antec Twelve Hundred V3 | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.4GHz | RAM: G. Skill RipjawsX DDR3-2133 MHz C9 QC - 16GB | GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming | PSU: Corsair AX860 | SSD: 2x Samsung 840 EVO SSD's in RAID 0

I would not even use the stock fans at all and just use the Noctuas as pull only. The static pressure is so good on the noctuas that the stock fans would only add more noise and barely improve the temps. 

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

I have a 4790k and the Nepton 240m. The stock Nepton 120mm fans are very quiet and have really high static pressure. It's not like other stock AIO fans. These are special. The industrial fans from Noctua are loud btw. (Edit: I'm assuming you are getting the Nepton for its quiet performance)

When I had my radiator set up in Push/Pull in my Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, it only dropped Max temps under load by 1-2C. Not worth it. Many other sources, including Linus has seen this on AIO units too. Tried it with 120mm Push/Pull, and 120mm Push/140mm Pull just for fun. Same outcome.

The Nepton 240m comes with all the mounting hardware you will need, including push/pull.