$200 Compact Camera vs Galaxy S4

Cy-Fy

So yeah, I am planning to buy a new camera because I am going on holiday so I thought I need it because my galaxy s4 (which I already have) doesnt have that big of a battery and also I thought that even the cheapest camera out there from sony or canon, etc would be waaayy better than the camera in the Galaxy S4, so what do you guys think,, thanks a lot for your help ;D

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

If you want portability and the handiness of only having one device to use, go with just the phone, but yes, a lot of portable cameras will be better than the phone just because of the shear bigger sensor size to bring in more light and therefore a nicer image :)

You could get that galaxy camera thing!

Or perhaps the awesome camera on the Nokia pureview 808 :D (A phone) uses a Symbian OS btw the Nokia Belle OS if I am not mistaken :)

Has 41 MP (38 MP effective, 7152 x 5368 pixels), Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, Xenon flash, check quality

This!!! Means you can zoom in a TON without loosing any quality because of the huge amount of MP! and big sensor! Oh and btw I would suggest the HTC One for its camera as well with it's 'Ultrapixels' as they call them, basically bigger pixels, so more light, so a nicer picture :D

Ok I'm done now, blimey that took too long, but I love a good babble XD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

If you want portability and the handiness of only having one device to use, go with just the phone, but yes, a lot of portable cameras will be better than the phone just because of the shear bigger sensor size to bring in more light and therefore a nicer image :)

You could get that galaxy camera thing!

Or perhaps the awesome camera on the Nokia pureview 808 :D (A phone) uses a Symbian OS btw the Nokia Belle OS if I am not mistaken :)

Has 41 MP (38 MP effective, 7152 x 5368 pixels), Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, Xenon flash, check quality

This!!! Means you can zoom in a TON without loosing any quality because of the huge amount of MP! and big sensor! Oh and btw I would suggest the HTC One for its camera as well with it's 'Ultrapixels' as they call them, basically bigger pixels, so more light, so a nicer picture :D

Ok I'm done now, blimey that took too long, but I love a good babble XD

Alright man thanks for all the options and advise you gave me, but do you happen to know any good but inexpensive (like my budget) compact cameras, from like the big brands??? :)

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

You'll spend a lot less money if you just bought a spare battery or 2 for the S4... Honestly practically speaking the only place where modern flagship phones stumble with camera is the lack of optical zoom.

You'll spend a lot less money if you just bought a spare battery or 2 for the S4... Honestly practically speaking the only place where modern flagship phones stumble with camera is the lack of optical zoom.

lack of big sensors and so not very good light, and yeah... I would agree otherwise.

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?