Help me to select the keyboard

Temuka

Hello everyone! I want to buy some nice keyboard for myself. I just want to mention that I tried K95,actually it was nice,but I don't like the sound from the spacebar button... So here are my reqs and I hope you guys will help me to choose something:

1) Full size
2) Backlit is a must (rgb preferable)
3) Buttons must be pressed without force
4)Macro and media keys will be nice,but not obligatory
5)Membrane or mechanical doesn't matter
6) budget 50-130$

As I said in the beginning,I played on 150$ K95 keyboards and I don't understand what is all the hype with this mechanical keyboards... Maybe I don't type a lot and it's not special for me... So good quality membrane keyboards are also welcome

GPU - R9 390 Nitro   ///   CPU - Intel 3570K   ///   RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)   ///   HDD - 3TB + 1TB / SSD - Crucial MX100 256GB 
PSU - EVGA 750 G2   ///   Case - be quiet! - Silent Base 800   ///   Corsair A70 Cooler

RAZER BLACKWIDOW CHROMA

RAZER BLACKWIDOW ULTIMATE STEALTH

anyday 

and yes i love razer i use thier products and very durable 

i use the razer blackwidow ultimate stealth

Forgot to mention that I don't want Razer products

GPU - R9 390 Nitro   ///   CPU - Intel 3570K   ///   RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)   ///   HDD - 3TB + 1TB / SSD - Crucial MX100 256GB 
PSU - EVGA 750 G2   ///   Case - be quiet! - Silent Base 800   ///   Corsair A70 Cooler

Forgot to mention that I don't want Razer products

corsair k70 RGB keyboard.

Great product

Please, follow your own posts and mention me in comments, otherwise i won't be able to help you.

Daily OS: OpenBSD -current

Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Keyboard

only option (razer vs corsair)

Well you have about every option in the mechanical keyboard category big questions are do you have any preferences between brands and do you want a number pad. Some good options include the

-quickfire tk if you want the number pad support but the the wideness of the number pad which come in brown, blue, and red switches with a specific color of back light for each model corresponding to the key switch.

-The ducky shine 4 which will offer the more obscure key switches but with somewhat multi color leds NOT RGB and amazing build quality but you may have to look to find them because many stores except Microcenter carry them.

Something you may want to do is try and find a dummy switch tester to see what type of switch you like (I believe you can find them for under 10 dollars american which should include red, black, white, green, blue, and brown switches for you to test before you pay lots of money for a keyboard. But I must warn you that once you go clack you can never go back

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.

Corsair ofcourse.

it does not matter either way both are out of his price range

~ Maybe the cup is just too big ~

it does not matter either way both are out of his price range

yeah i know, I just use a logitech keyboard, i painted it red to match my build. works like a charm

Please, follow your own posts and mention me in comments, otherwise i won't be able to help you.

Well you have about every option in the mechanical keyboard category big questions are do you have any preferences between brands and do you want a number pad. Some good options include the

-quickfire tk if you want the number pad support but the the wideness of the number pad which come in brown, blue, and red switches with a specific color of back light for each model corresponding to the key switch.

-The ducky shine 4 which will offer the more obscure key switches but with somewhat multi color leds NOT RGB and amazing build quality but you may have to look to find them because many stores except Microcenter carry them.

Something you may want to do is try and find a dummy switch tester to see what type of switch you like (I believe you can find them for under 10 dollars american which should include red, black, white, green, blue, and brown switches for you to test before you pay lots of money for a keyboard. But I must warn you that once you go clack you can never go back

I want number pad and I don't have brand preferences,just no razer and that's it :)

And also,what about G710+ ?? Seems like a nice keyboard... Oh, all of this different keyboards makes it's really difficult for me to choose :(

And also,what about G710+ ?? Seems like a nice keyboard... Oh, all of this different keyboards makes it's really difficult for me to choose :(

please for the love of god, choose a mechanical keyboard, trust me you will not have any problems with that.

please for the love of god, choose a mechanical keyboard, trust me you will not have any problems with that.

g710+ is mechanical

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

And also how about this one ? I know it's not mechanical,but it's rgb with macros,media buttons....

http://www.amazon.com/Genius-Illumination-GX-GAMING-IMPERATOR-PRO/dp/B007Z1CW7Q

And also how about this one ? I know it's not mechanical,but it's rgb with macros,media buttons....

http://www.amazon.com/Genius-Illumination-GX-GAMING-IMPERATOR-PRO/dp/B007Z1CW7Q

choose whatever board you want.

G710+ was what I was going to suggest. Comes with Blues or Browns depending on your preference. One with blues is Blue and White while browns are Orange and Black.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

So it's like only g710+ and k70? Nothing interesting in this price range??

I would reccomed the logitech g710 or g710+ depending if you want browns or blues. I am actually typing on the g710+ because i love cherry mx browns.

419R21iCC0L._AA160_.jpg41BUwzzhEnL._AA160_.jpg

I've read on amazon so many bad reviews because of led lights that I'm afraid to buy it now... Seems so nice keyboard :(

The Corsair K70 (non-rgb) is about in your price range and you can get it in blue switches as well as brown and red.  Mostly red backlit but you can still find blue backlit out there if you look hard enough.

Not sure what you mean about the buttons must be pressed without force.  Unless you are Luke Skywalker using the force, then force will always be required.  If you mean not a lot of force then perhaps you would like the cherry MX red keys.  You really should try them all for yourself to see what keys you like.  Many people either love or HATE the keys they end up with as it is so personal.

In all mechanicals I have used, the space bar sounds different.  My Chroma (out of your price range) had a very loud a distinctly different sound on the spacebar, but my K70 (non-rgb) also has a different sound but is not much noticeably different from the other keys.

Yeah,I think red or brown switches will be best for me,but I still can't decide which keyboard to consider :(