Office chair - which one would you recommend?

My old Ikea "Markus" chair is up for replacement, and I'm looking for something of higher quality.

Needed features:

Must be of good quality and fairly sturdy

Must have some width (I'm a big guy; 6ft 7in/200cm and 260lb/120kg)

Must have adjustable backrest

Which chairs do you guys have, and for how long have you had it? All suggestions are much appreciated!

My old Ikea "Markus" chair is up for replacement, and I'm looking for something of higher quality.

Needed features:

Must be of good quality and fairly sturdy

Must have some width (I'm a big guy; 6ft 7in/200cm and 260lb/120kg)

Must have adjustable backrest

Which chairs do you guys have, and for how long have you had it? All suggestions are much appreciated!

I bought the maxnomic chair about 2 weeks after @LinusTech reviewed it. I LOVE IT

I always check back in to see the new chairs he reviews, just to reinforce the fact that I made the right decision. Haven't regretted it yet!

I actually take naps in the chair its so comfy. For me, its the perfect blend of comfort and support, without actually being overly cushy (like a lazy boy). I have a 90 minute break between classes. If I take a nap on my bed, I actually go into REM sleep and wake up feeling groggy. Really makes going to my next class a pain. Now if I nap in the maxnomic chair, all the way reclined, I don't go into REM sleep, and I wake up feeling rested and ready to tackle what's next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxhPcSGS3m4