4570 t0 4690k

I have 4570 and i want to upgrade to 4690k for overclocking
My plan is i will sell my 4570 and buy 4690k
Is it worth it?
Because 4570 is not built for overclocking

Ok... My plan is to have some breakfast and go to work.

CPU: I5-4440 / MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z87-DS3H / RAM: G.Skill ripjaws 2x4GB / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 128gb SSD, 1TB WD HDD / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: Xigmatek Aquila / Monitor: Dell U2414H

Are you sure you have a 4570? It says 4440 in your sig. :P Anyways, I'm not sure how much you'll be able to get from selling your cpu, but I'd rather spend a bit more and get the 4790K for better long term usage and "futureproofness" since the average overclock for Haswell/Devil's Canyon is around 4.4ghz, about 25% higher than the base clock of 3.5ghz on the 4690K or about 19% faster than the 4 core boost clock of 3.7ghz, so you're better off spending a bit more and having those extra threads handy. Just my $.02

I have 4570 and i want to upgrade to 4690k for overclocking

My plan is i will sell my 4570 and buy 4690k

Ok good for u! Do you have any questions with this process hence the post or just to inform people........

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Are you sure you have a 4570? It says 4440 in your sig. :P Anyways, I'm not sure how much you'll be able to get from selling your cpu, but I'd rather spend a bit more and get the 4790K for better long term usage and "futureproofness" since the average overclock for Haswell/Devil's Canyon is around 4.4ghz, about 25% higher than the base clock of 3.5ghz on the 4690K or about 19% faster than the 4 core boost clock of 3.7ghz, so you're better off spending a bit more and having those extra threads handy. Just my $.02

What sig?

I know 4790k is better but i dont do video editing or something like that

Just gaming

Ok good for u! Do you have any questions with this process hence the post or just to inform people........

Of course im asking for the opinion of the others

Because computer hardware here in the philippines is so expensive

If i upgrade to 4790k im just like spending $usd

What sig?

I know 4790k is better but i dont do video editing or something like that

Just gaming

herpa derp, I just saw 2 of the same icons and assumed it was the same person......gg I need sleep.