Things To Do Online

joelthezombie15

So i am on the forum often but when it gets slow i get bored so i always do the same few things

Check the forum

Reddit for like 10 min

Check my email (Usually nothing there)

Click on Facebook then notice "Its facebook" and leave

Check if anyone is on skype (Usually no one)

Go back to forum

Then 30 minutes later i do the same thing

then after like 3 hours i get off then 30 min later i get back on because im bored

So what are some things that i can do?

I cant play many games because 

A) im poor

B) I dont have a pc that can play most games

So gaming is hard :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

do all of that but on a mobile device

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Play some games ;)

YouTube?

I watch youtube at night before i go to bed. 

do all of that but on a mobile device

Why? and my S3 only stays charged for 3 hours

Play flash games?

Half of the sites that have them are full of viruses

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

I watch youtube at night before i go to bed. 

Why? and my S3 only stays charged for 3 hours

Half of the sites that have them are full of viruses

because technology 

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

oh god that intro

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

fap fap fap

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

fap fap fap

Ya ill just whip it out in the middle of the living room with all of my family during the middle of the day.

Ya ill just whip it out in the middle of the living room with all of my family during the middle of the day.

see, you already got this thing down :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Google your name.

I could say hurr durr dont sit around looking for things to do online and go outside, but honestly going outside is overrated.

Oh and get Vine on your phone and follow Will Sasso, trust me. You won't regret it ; )

Google your name.

I could say hurr durr dont sit around looking for things to do online and go outside, but honestly going outside is overrated.

Oh and get Vine on your phone and follow Will Sasso, trust me. You won't regret it ; )

going outside is terrible.

no texture packs available,low poly models,too much bloom effect,and the AI for insects is so irritating.

and don't even get me started on lack of high resolution support and lack of AA support.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

multi monitor setups ftw. I can do all that stuff at once. 

but seriously you can run some games. find some cool super cheap games on steam.

here's an awesome cheap light game on steam that is fun forever and still has an epic community

its also still  being updated

its called killing floor

its on sale right now and is really fun

this game is to good to be true, but it is!

here's an awesome cheap light game on steam that is fun forever and still has an epic community

its also still  being updated

its called killing floor

its on sale right now and is really fun

this game is to good to be true, but it is!

I dont like horror games. I have TF2 but i wanted something to do kinda fast and spur of the moment TF2 is like a 1hour commitment. 

multi monitor setups ftw. I can do all that stuff at once.

but seriously you can run some games. find some cool super cheap games on steam.

How many mouse and keyboards do you have? :0

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

I procrastinate from gaming by going on here and on YouTube

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

How many mouse and keyboards do you have? :0

1 mouse

1 keyboard