EA ruins the fun...again.

Kermit

Im getting tired of EA's monopoly in the console game industry. They produce so many games with potential but fail at bringing them to life!!!

Take Fifa 15. Great game for the first 2 weeks, until their servers slowed down and started to kick people offline mid-game. Oh, but they cant fix their servers, because they also have to get rid of coin-buyers. Speaking of coin buyers, their new price-range update? Trash. Instead of spending a small chunk of their time banning the coin-selling accounts or hiding club names on the transfer market, they completely screw up the market for everyone. Great play. My club used to be worth 600k, now if I sold everyone for their MAX buy now, I would only have 480k... Oh my. EA, please fire the smart-ass who pitched this idea.

Sorry for that rant... Does anyone else play Fifa? Share your feelings on this update.

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

The thing is EA are still making money from people purchasing coins? 

Coin sellers have to get their coins from somewhere.

I get it if they're banning people for glitching / modding / hacking coins into the game but they should be allowed to purchase and sell whatever they want to on the game.

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

FIFA 15 is awesome and one of my favorite games ever. Seriously I have over 600 hours in Fifa 15. That said **** ultimate team. I've never played that mode and don't like the idea of grinding to get packs to get players. I'm all about career and for that Fifa is addicting and awesome. Plus all of my friends play it. We play 2v2 and it's always heated.

And to anyone who doesn't think the games change year to year, they do quite a lot. FIFA 15, Madden 15 and NHL 15 are all much better than previous titles.

Im getting tired of EA's monopoly in the console game industry. They produce so many games with potential but fail at bringing them to life!!!

Take Fifa 15. Great game for the first 2 weeks, until their servers slowed down and started to kick people offline mid-game. Oh, but they cant fix their servers, because they also have to get rid of coin-buyers. Speaking of coin buyers, their new price-range update? Trash. Instead of spending a small chunk of their time banning the coin-selling accounts or hiding club names on the transfer market, they completely screw up the market for everyone. Great play. My club used to be worth 600k, now if I sold everyone for their MAX buy now, I would only have 480k... Oh my. EA, please fire the smart-ass who pitched this idea.

Sorry for that rant... Does anyone else play Fifa? Share your feelings on this update.

EA doesn't have a monopoly.

EA doesn't have a monopoly.

Well they actually kinda do...

EA recently went through a lawsuit on monopolizing the football (american) game industry with Madden. The only reason EA hasn't done this with soccer is due to its main (and reletivly tiny) competitor, Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (PES 15). This web article sums up EA's filthy greed pretty well.

http://www.themarysue.com/ea-worst-company/

EA has a complete monopoly over console games - that is their main profit. They also have a monopoly over simulation and racing games. Unless something like Ubisoft or Activision hits it big, EA will remain the leader in game production. 

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

The thing is EA are still making money from people purchasing coins? 

Coin sellers have to get their coins from somewhere.

I get it if they're banning people for glitching / modding / hacking coins into the game but they should be allowed to purchase and sell whatever they want to on the game.

Coin sellers use programs with algorithms to buy players and sell them at a profit. That is how they have huge reserves of millions (possibly over a billion in total) of coins for cheaters to buy. The system is so genius, yet I know a few people who buy coins and let me tell you - I haven't spoken to them since.

Coin sellers use programs with algorithms to buy players and sell them at a profit. That is how they have huge reserves of millions (possibly over a billion in total) of coins for cheaters to buy. The system is so genius, yet I know a few people who buy coins and let me tell you - I haven't spoken to them since.

I know what you're saying dude, I get it but surely that's not cheating? It's basically like bitcoin mining? Right?

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

They need to change their slogan, no more "EA Sports. Its in the game."

Instead, "EA Sports. You're gonna pay."

I know what you're saying dude, I get it but surely that's not cheating? It's basically like bitcoin mining? Right?

well its against EA's terms/conditions that you have to agree to before playing so technically it is a bannable offense. Up to you wether breaking the T/C is cheating.