Help with text edit and HTML (buttons!)

pikkie-mahn-mastah

So, in my programming class, we are putting interactive buttons to different websites that we made in Adobe flash, into a text edit document for HTML a, the teacher is taking too long, I want to know, how do I do it?

Definition of programmer: someone who can consume copious amounts of caffeine; and crap out a master piece through their fingers

If I am understanding you correctly you may want to look into the Object HTML tag. It would allow you to add interactive flash elements into an HTML webpage. 

Workstation i7-3930k | GTX 980 SLI | 2 x P2715Q (2160p) | AX1200i | H100i

Server E3-1245v3 | 24GB RAM | Be Quiet! 600W PSU | Be Quiet! Rock Pro 3

If I am understanding you correctly you may want to look into the Object HTML tag. It would allow you to add interactive flash elements into an HTML webpage.

Yes please! Show me senpai

Definition of programmer: someone who can consume copious amounts of caffeine; and crap out a master piece through their fingers

Yes please! Show me senpai

Well it's really simple, everything you need to know about the Object Tag is here. http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_object.asp

Also I am not sure on your level of programming knowledge, but you may want to use Notepad++ - it's a must.

Workstation i7-3930k | GTX 980 SLI | 2 x P2715Q (2160p) | AX1200i | H100i

Server E3-1245v3 | 24GB RAM | Be Quiet! 600W PSU | Be Quiet! Rock Pro 3

So, in my programming class, we are putting interactive buttons to different websites that we made in Adobe flash, into a text edit document for HTML a, the teacher is taking too long, I want to know, how do I do it?

btw i would suggest going 100% HTML :) some devices dont work well with flash :) Interactive buttons (that look nice) can be made with bootstrap, here are some examples:

in the header tag:<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.2/css/bootstrap.min.css">where you want the button:<button onclick="someJavascriptFunctionThatExecutesWhenYouClickThisButton()" class="btn btn-primary">Click me </button><button onclick="someJavascriptFunctionThatExecutesWhenYouClickThisButton()" class="btn btn-succes">Click me </button>

learn more about bootstrap and the beautiful and handy things you can do with it http://getbootstrap.com/css/

show the teacher this website and maybe they will agree with me that html, css and js are the future, not flash :D

if you have any questions about any of those three things (html, css and js), message me :)