Need help choosing a NZXT case

cardo324
Go to solution Solved by Ganz,

Did you skip the Phantom 530 for a reason?  You listed the 630, and the 410, but the 530 sits between the two.  It's a good solid option.  If you are looking at only the 630 or 410 because of reasons your own, go with the 630.  

Good day people of Linus forum, I have the need to ask a professional/technical/consumer experience and opinion about choosing between a NZXT Phantom 630 windowed or a Phantom 410 with a NZXT Grid+ for more fans (not that it can put that many in it). I understand that there is a big difference in size one is full tower and the other is mid tower, other than that I think the 410 has like 2 120mm fans included and the 630 has 2 180( I think) and 1 140mm fans.

The purpose for the cases is gaming, work and to keep the same case for a long time(about 10 or so years).

Other that that just want to know if you guys can help me choose the right one for me.

Thanks in advance.

Did you skip the Phantom 530 for a reason?  You listed the 630, and the 410, but the 530 sits between the two.  It's a good solid option.  If you are looking at only the 630 or 410 because of reasons your own, go with the 630.  

Well again the big thing is full tower vs mid tower. The full tower is larger but can fit more things in it. Some people (like me) though feel that a full tower is too big and that I'll never use up all the room in it. I'd go with the mid tower personally, but that's just based off my needs.

"Rawr XD"

I got the NZXT s340, it rocks

NZXT case?

50-70 dollars NZXT Scource 210 Window or 220 Window

70-100 dollars S340

100-120 dollars H440

When OP is asking about their Phantom line chances are that they don't want a plain square box like 210/340/440.

Please read first post carefully and take in to consideration.

"Rawr XD"

Well I saw all of NZXT cases, and I really like the Phantom Cases, so I started digging for info and comparison and well I mostly buy stuff through Amazon.com, and at first when I thought the 630 was a bit better for the price when I had it at 159.99 but just checked and it's now 179.99 so it made me think to change it for the 530 that is similar product with a price of 129.99. So Thanks for the feedback.

Enjoy your Phantom what-ever. They are some ugly, fugly plastic over priced works of corporate art. And made in China to boot. NZXT is very proud of the China stamping on my 440 and 340. It's big and proud! :) My next few case's will be Case-Labs made in America. I lost my head buying these China over price NZXT's.