Can I offer a game for sale here on the forum ?

Thony
Go to solution Solved by EarthboundHero,

Nope, put it in the classifieds.

I'm not sure so I'm asking.

Any help is appreciated :)

I would love to get rid off COD:AW from my steam library....

Thanks guys.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Nope, put it in the classifieds.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Can't sell software in the Classifieds :( Its in the CoC.

Well then, guess you're outta luck OP.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Damn. I haven't wasted money like that ever before. Worst investment ever :(

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

As said, you can't buy/sell/trade digital goods in forums or in classifieds. Software sales are allowed if you can provide physical evidence (like case and disc) of product.

Refer:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/323216-classifieds-buy-sell-and-trade-rules/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/323216-classifieds-buy-sell-and-trade-rules/?p=4392610

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Damn. I haven't wasted money like that ever before. Worst investment ever :(

Why is you think that?

I've having a hell of a time with it so far, just about 36hrs in matches. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Why is you think that?

I've having a hell of a time with it so far, just about 36hrs in matches. 

It just wasnt as fun for me and maps were so small. Some smaller than CS:GO. I wanted clusterfuck not 10 on 10 or something small like that.  

Then i discovered BF4 :) havent launched COD since then again and never will. 

It just wasnt as fun for me and maps were so small. Some smaller than CS:GO. I wanted clusterfuck not 10 on 10 or something small like that.

Then i discovered BF4 :) havent launched COD since then again and never will.

Its fun if you have a busy life like I do. You can sit down and have a quick 5 minute match. You can't really do that with battlefield.

Edit: fixed stupid autocorrect from iPad.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Its fun if you have a busy life like I do. You can sit down and have a quick 5 minute match. You can't really do that with battlefield.

Edit: fixed stupid autocorrect from iPad.

Thats what I have CS:go for :)

Thats what I have CS:go for :)

true. But I don't really like that game unless I'm playing competition. Which can last up to 90 minutes.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

As said, you can't buy/sell/trade digital goods in forums or in classifieds. Software sales are allowed if you can provide physical evidence (like case and disc) of product.

Refer:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/323216-classifieds-buy-sell-and-trade-rules/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/323216-classifieds-buy-sell-and-trade-rules/?p=4392610

What about invoice?

What about invoice?

As in what? If you want to ask in more detail about rules, PM mods. I just relay the info buried deep into forums.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv