Shutdown delay BF4

GissumGreve
Go to solution Solved by Tro,

But somehow my laptop managed to shut down the game immediatly. Was that just luck/magic and can't I make this computer shut it down in an instance with just alt + f4?

Last time i checked it took 10-60 seconds for it to shut down, Don't know about your laptop doing it instantly.

Before I got my stationary gaming PC I was playing on my laptop (mainly played BF4). The laptop has a HDD and was running Windows 8.1 whereas my stationary has 2 SSD's in RAID 0 and it is running Windows 7. The weird/annoying thing is, whenever I didn't want to play anymore on my laptop I would press <Alt>+<F4> and it would shut down the game immediatly, but with the new computer, it shows that black screen with the loading wheel before shutting down the game. How do I get rid of it? I guess it wouldn't damage any data, since they're in the sky (most of it), but could I in any software make the game shut down faster?

Thank you!

Case: Antec Twelve Hundred V3 | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.4GHz | RAM: G. Skill RipjawsX DDR3-2133 MHz C9 QC - 16GB | GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming | PSU: Corsair AX860 | SSD: 2x Samsung 840 EVO SSD's in RAID 0

The black screen is normal and has no use, Just have task manager open everytime you start the game, it takes forever to shut down for NO reason, just force it. 

post-18844-0-43472800-1426009721.png

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

You cant unfortunately, I also have this issue. When I close the game (though Alt+F4 or normal exit in game) it goes to a black screen with the loading icon top right and then sometimes a white screen before it closes down. It doesn't bother me that much as it doesn't last long. I can only assume its syncing data back to Battlenet or something.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

No need to open task manager before hand, unless you like looking at it....., afterwards is just as easy...

I've had that since the beginning...

Alt-F4 when I wanna leave, it goes black,.. I alt tab and quickly Taskmanager it away.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Before I got my stationary gaming PC I was playing on my laptop (mainly played BF4). The laptop has a HDD and was running Windows 8.1 whereas my stationary has 2 SSD's in RAID 0 and it is running Windows 7. The weird/annoying thing is, whenever I didn't want to play anymore on my laptop I would press <Alt>+<F4> and it would shut down the game immediatly, but with the new computer, it shows that black screen with the loading wheel before shutting down the game. How do I get rid of it? I guess it wouldn't damage any data, since they're in the sky (most of it), but could I in any software make the game shut down faster?

Thank you!

Thats not hardware related the game just does that. Im guessing it's syncing your game stats or something like that.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

The black screen is normal and has no use, Just have task manager open everytime you start the game, it takes forever to shut down for NO reason, just force it. 

But somehow my laptop managed to shut down the game immediatly. Was that just luck/magic and can't I make this computer shut it down in an instance with just alt + f4?

Case: Antec Twelve Hundred V3 | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.4GHz | RAM: G. Skill RipjawsX DDR3-2133 MHz C9 QC - 16GB | GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming | PSU: Corsair AX860 | SSD: 2x Samsung 840 EVO SSD's in RAID 0

Last time i checked it took 10-60 seconds for it to shut down, Don't know about your laptop doing it instantly.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2