Corsair h110i gt vs corsair h100i gtx

To go into NZXT Phantom 820 w top push and the 200mm fan will pull

1. easy to install ?

2.any real silence improvements from pumps ?

3.new fans ? noise ?

4.the radiator looks smaller is this so ?

5.will I have in the top of the case the option to put another 120mm fan and will I need it ?

6.am going to get the NZXT G10 for the GPU(asus or evga max970 min960 ) with h80i non gt will the mounting work easily  ?

did I just post this in air cooling or admin moved me ? lmao they are out for me !

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

To go into NZXT Phantom 820 w top push and the 200mm fan will pull

1. easy to install ?

2.any real silence improvements from pumps ?

3.new fans ? noise ?

4.the radiator looks smaller is this so ?

5.will I have in the top of the case the option to put another 120mm fan and will I need it ?

6.am going to get the NZXT G10 for the GPU(asus or evga max970 min960 ) with h80i non gt will the mounting work easily  ?

did I just post this in air cooling or admin moved me ? lmao they are out for me !

H110i GT is bigger but the Kraken x61 slaps both of them in pure cooling performance.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

H110i GT is bigger but the Kraken x61 slaps both of them in pure cooling performance.

I did not see any tests can u please share with me a link ? (about hydro gt gtx testings) if u can find

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

I did not see any tests can u please share with me a link ? (about hydro gt gtx testings) if u can find

Also thats the Kraken x60, the even better x61 has changable LED's and variable pump speeds.

Also thats the Kraken x60, the even better x61 has changable LED's and variable pump speeds.

nice one I was thinking about those two nzxt and corsair I will need to buy them from amazon as to ship to Israel it will cost me x2 the original price so I want to know im getting the most out of it corsair is good in international rma and support how about nzxt ? the x61 is higher in price right ?

I forgot do u have any info on the h100i gtx ?

nice one I was thinking about those two nzxt and corsair I will need to buy them from amazon as to ship to Israel it will cost me x2 the original price so I want to know im getting the most out of it corsair is good in international rma and support how about nzxt ? the x61 is higher in price right ?

It's only like $10 more, NZXT has AMAZING RMA. I had to RMA one because I bent a fin putting it in like an idiot and they sent me a new one and paid for shipping.

It's 1 degree less.... Within margin of error

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

hey man how is your h105 ? in cooling and noise ? satisfied ? and if I do push pull with a 200mm can I go low rpm on the stock fans of corsair or the new line gt gtx is way less noisy ?

hey man how is your h105 ? in cooling and noise ? satisfied ?

I like it. It keeps my FX-8350 @ 4.8 GHz (1.50125v) cool.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

When you are running CB @ 5.3ghz that 1c will make a big difference.

Alright? But what I'm getting at, is that your original statement that the X61 "slaps" away the H110i GT in performance, is misleading. They both perform pretty much identically, so both are great choices.

im going to get the new q2 2015 k broadwell i7 would I need to overclock should I always felt to me when overclocking for a long time when u try to go to stock speeds its never the same as if u didn't overclock it ,can this feeling be real ? 

Alright? But what I'm getting at, is that your original statement that the X61 "slaps" away the H110i GT in performance, is misleading. They both perform pretty much identically, so both are great choices.

"LTT's Biggest Corsair Fan" I've had horrible experiences with Corsair's AIO's. I think they are garbage.

"LTT's Biggest Corsair Fan" I've had horrible experiences with Corsair's AIO's. I think they are garbage.

Alright, good for you? I've had the contrary experiences, I don't think they're garbage. :) I know I'm a Corsair fanboy,  but you can't just say a product performs way less when in reality it performs nearly identical, just because you've had bad experiences with a company. We don't all have bad luck. :) I'm leaving it at that.

sorry guys AIO ?

tried to google it too many :)

sorry guys AIO ?

tried to google it too many :)

All In One. Meaning All In One liquid cooler. As opposed to custom loops which requries seperate parts and assembly.

We don't all have bad luck. :)

about that :)

well when it comes to getting stuff from abroad bad luck here  

some speakers came in not so good condition and to send them back was to pricy from amazon

I have got the nzxt iu01 from usa amazon ill see what will come it will effect my opinion as the phantom 820 I got that was shipped to Israel to a local store all good no damage

sorry 4 the bad English guys

Edited by Benielishackove

Im wondering should i get H100i GTX or H105? I would replace the stock fans with SP120 quiet editions and might do push/pull. My cpu is 4690K@4500mhz. Im leaning towards H105 since its proven to be good and H100i gtx might have same leakage problems that the H110i have. 

Im wondering should i get H100i GTX or H105? I would replace the stock fans with SP120 quiet editions and might do push/pull. My cpu is 4690K@4500mhz. Im leaning towards H105 since its proven to be good and H100i gtx might have same leakage problems that the H110i have. 

where did u find the leakage problems ?

is it like the lottery or all of them are like that ?

dude did u noticed where im from ?

lol the lowest we had this year is +6c and that was for 2 days in a storm that we didn't have like it for 20 year lol

im from Israel

No i didnt pay attention. Dude do you think they made those in Israel? It might get exposed to cold air when it is shipped to whatever country.

Anyway the problem shouldnt excist on H100i gtx. Still wondering which one to get, H105 or H100i gtx :rolleyes:

No i didnt pay attention. Dude do you think they made those in Israel? It might get exposed to cold air when it is shipped to whatever country.

Anyway the problem shouldnt excist on H100i gtx. Still wondering which one to get, H105 or H100i gtx :rolleyes:

I love the corsair link and u can upload a custom case pattern like your in the software its pretty awesome

Is there a comparison between CAM of NZXT and Corsair Link?