Adobe Premiere

Premiere won't let me export in any format. Rebooted my computer 2 times, tried different settings, destination etc. Any ideas?

Premiere won't let me export in any format. Rebooted my computer 2 times, tried different settings, destination etc. Any ideas?

need more information, is the option greyed out? does it fail to export etc

what is happening?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Need waaayyy more info.

Try exporting to queue using Adobe Media Encoder, you get a lot of better options.

need more information, is the option greyed out? does it fail to export etc

what is happening?

It shows up to render like normal and goes to 0% and stays there for hours with only idle cpu usage. 

Need waaayyy more info.

Try exporting to queue using Adobe Media Encoder, you get a lot of better options.

More info above ^ and I did try media encoder same issue. 

Did you render the video out?  If I was at my main computer I would help you, however is Premeire missing any files?  Have you been successful in the past, is this new?

sold

Did you render the video out?  If I was at my main computer I would help you, however is Premeire missing any files?  Have you been successful in the past, is this new?

This is a new issue, when I posted it was my first time coming across this error, I have uninstalled Premiere and deleted all files from the registry related to it, and re installed it with no luck fixing the issue.

This is a new issue, when I posted it was my first time coming across this error, I have uninstalled Premiere and deleted all files from the registry related to it, and re installed it with no luck fixing the issue.

Can you talk is through the steps you are doing in order to export and what settings, maybe some screenshots

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Can you talk is through the steps you are doing in order to export and what settings, maybe some screenshots

For export settings I use the YouTube 1080p preset with the audio bit rate pushed higher. To export I just select the sequence and hold control m which brings up the export menu then put in the settings I listed and click export. I also sometimes use max render quality.