Final Fantasy XV on PC

randy hutajulu

ok, i'm just curious, who else besides me who want Final Fantasy XV comes to PC?

Not many PC gamers are JRPG/Action RPG fan so I highly doubt many people or even SE itself want to port it to PC, for at least a few months after release maybe

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

not me

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I don't understand why it's not coming in the first place.
Making a game only for consoles is stupid from developers side and it's always happening from Japanese devs that seem out of touch with western gaming culture.

RTX2070OC 

Not many PC gamers are JRPG/Action RPG fan so I highly doubt many people or even SE itself want to port it to PC, for at least a few months after release maybe

yea.. and not many PC gamers are American RPG fan buddy. especially if they have consoles (now or before)

I do.

I don't understand why it's not coming in the first place.

Making a game only for consoles is stupid from developers side and it's always happening from Japanese devs that seem out of touch with western gaming culture.

yea... i love FInal Fantasy since the 8th. the problem is i don't have PS4 right now and i don't plan to also.

damn!!

they finally release FF XIII on PC last year. is it going to happen with FF XV?

anyone has any information here please?

It should come to the PC. Seems like a logical thing for the franchise.

FF games have always been about pretty graphics and I believe if the game is built from the ground up to be optimised for PC. It may be become a standard benchmark title. Like Crysis series or Tomb Raider.

Of course the gameplay is just as important too.

It should come to the PC. Seems like a logical thing for the franchise.

FF games have always been about pretty graphics and I believe if the game is built from the ground up to be optimised for PC. It may be become a standard benchmark title. Like Crysis series or Tomb Raider.

Of course the gameplay is just as important too.

I fell in love with it after seeing the gameplay. It's like a combination between DMC and FF. The game concept is also good.

I really hope it will come to PC

I would love for it to come to PC. 

But seeing how much(little) effort they put into porting FF13 & 13-2, it breaks my little weeaboo heart.  :(

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

It will probably eventually come when they realize selling on the PC platform will bring them more revenue. As for now, we have tons of other fun games to play, cheaper ones too.

I would love for it to come to PC.

But seeing how much(little) effort they put into porting FF13 & 13-2, it breaks my little weeaboo heart. :(

Is it? Damn..

I don't know how it performs on PC

I played it on PS3 a long long time ago.

It will probably eventually come when they realize selling on the PC platform will bring them more revenue. As for now, we have tons of other fun games to play, cheaper ones too.

I want FF XV T_T

Is it? Damn..

I don't know how it performs on PC

I played it on PS3 a long long time ago.

FF13 came with no graphical options. locked 720p resolution and locked FPS on launch.

The steam threads were flooded with many angry fans. The same was with FF13-2.

You'd think Square Enix would learn a thing but they managed to pull of the same shit again.

I pre-ordered both the games :< 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I WANT it on PC.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Square gave up on me when they put all their talent into handhelds and easy money.  Not happy they bought and, IMO, killed Enix.  Now they've got silicon knights/crystal dynamics and I expect square management to eff that up too.  They don't seem to even know how to jrpg anymore so they've been dead to me for awhile.

I am pretty sure however that I can count on them to make the most halfassed re-re-re-re-re-re-re-release of FF7 again in the near future.

I really hope so.  I believe the graphics were severely downgraded going from the original gameplay trailer and the most recent console gameplay videos.  I don't have a source for that I just remember seeing it somewhere so it could be total bologna.  But if true, it's more than a shame for a game I've been waiting like 10 years for.

I'd say I guarantee we won't get a PC release, but then again the game was supposed to be PS3 exclusive.

Square gave up on me when they put all their talent into handhelds and easy money.  Not happy they bought and, IMO, killed Enix.  Now they've got silicon knights/crystal dynamics and I expect square management to eff that up too.  They don't seem to even know how to jrpg anymore so they've been dead to me for awhile.

I am pretty sure however that I can count on them to make the most halfassed re-re-re-re-re-re-re-release of FF7 again in the near future.

ahhahaha.. i haven't played any FF on PSP (since i don't have one and don't want to buy it either)

are they good games?

I really hope so.  I believe the graphics were severely downgraded going from the original gameplay trailer and the most recent console gameplay videos.  I don't have a source for that I just remember seeing it somewhere so it could be total bologna.  But if true, it's more than a shame for a game I've been waiting like 10 years for.

I'd say I guarantee we won't get a PC release, but then again the game was supposed to be PS3 exclusive.

yea.. i kinda feel the same thing too. it's downgraded. is it any possibility that the early preview is played on PC (just hoping)

yea.. i kinda feel the same thing too. it's downgraded. is it any possibility that the early preview is played on PC (just hoping)

Almost guarantee it.  Most games are previewed on PC.  Hell, a lot of "console exclusives" have their final versions demo'd on PC.  Forza is a good example of that, at events the game is demo'd and runs on PC with different visuals despite being an Xbox exclusive.

But that doesn't mean it, or FFXV, is coming to PC. 

ahhahaha.. i haven't played any FF on PSP (since i don't have one and don't want to buy it either)

are they good games?

Don't know.  Handhelds were never my thing.

Don't know. Handhelds were never my thing.

Yea.. Mobile games still doesn't make sense for me right now hahaha.. I don't even play all of games that i've already installed in my phone.

Almost guarantee it. Most games are previewed on PC. Hell, a lot of "console exclusives" have their final versions demo'd on PC. Forza is a good example of that, at events the game is demo'd and runs on PC with different visuals despite being an Xbox exclusive.

But that doesn't mean it, or FFXV, is coming to PC.

Yea.. Sad facts. Can we make petition for bringing FF XV to PC?

btw its not DMC into FF, the fighting syle is more of KH into FF and yes i'll play it