H240x or H220x Still available?

Hey guys, I've been looking around at components to build my own custom PC for a while, and I ran into a wall. A while ago I watched a review on the H220x that Linus did and I loved it. Great pump, simple reservoir, and most of all it is EXPANDABLE(to a certain point I assume..); so I did some more research and I found the H240x as well, and I though that I could sneak one of those into my build for cpu cooling and possibly a full loop as an upgrade(although my planned build isn't hugely up-gradable in the future). So my issue is that is it still available, and if not are there any other expandable options by Swiftech or  another reputable brand? Thanks Guys. 

P.S: The case I plan to build in the Corsair 760t.

Thanks,

~MusicalMoose

if you are planning to expand and make a full custom loop, you should just invest in a proper watercooling kit from EK or XSPC 

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

if you are planning to expand and make a full custom loop, you should just invest in a proper watercooling kit from EK or XSPC 

Thanks for responding!

Very true, but to my knowledge a full loop can get pretty damn pricey. (This is going to sound odd but..) My plans to upgrade to a full loop probably would be in the next two years or so. So I thought I could grab a 220x or 240x in the hopes of adding my GPUs(and maybe a few radiators if my case can accommodate them) to the loop along with another pump to give the permanent one a boost. I'm still weighing options, like the new H100i GTX,  and searching for availability. 

Thanks for responding!

Very true, but to my knowledge a full loop can get pretty damn pricey. (This is going to sound odd but..) My plans to upgrade to a full loop probably would be in the next two years or so. So I thought I could grab a 220x or 240x in the hopes of adding my GPUs(and maybe a few radiators if my case can accommodate them) to the loop along with another pump to give the permanent one a boost. I'm still weighing options, like the new H100i GTX,  and searching for availability. 

WC kits can be as low as $200 :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Go to performance pc .com

Thanks for responding! 

Just looked and I found one H240x. They have literally one in stock... That sucks.....

WC kits can be as low as $200 :)

Oh well that seems more do-able. I was expecting like $350+ USD.. I'll have to look into that more, however I feel like that would still be more of an upgrade type of project. I feel as I would wreck my GPUs somehow while in the process of installing the water blocks..