NZxT Vs CORSAIR Vs CoolerMaster?

I've come down to a few coolers i want to use in my next build but i can't decide which one has better Quality

NZxT X31

Cooler Master NEPTON 120XL 

Corsair H80i (i know the H80i GT is out but it'll take awhile before it hit shelves here)

Corsair H90 ($1 more than H80i :P)

(Throwing in a few more random coolers around the same price, maybe they might be better?)

THERMALTAKE WATER 3.0 PRO

DEEP COOL CAPTAIN 240 AIO (i know it's a 240mm one, pretty cheap)

DEEP COOL CAPTAIN 120 AIO

Case Fractal Design R5

I'll be replacing the Fans with Dual SP120 Quiets

Which cooler would give me most performance? (Edit) (And most importantly... most reliable and long life)

I would actually go that new Fractal 360mm AIO, you'll get hella good performance and it'll be quiet because the fans need to spin slower for the same performance.

I would actually go that new Fractal 360mm AIO, you'll get hella good performance and it'll be quiet because the fans need to spin slower for the same performance.

I don't think the stores in my area stock those, i'm listing out those i know i can buy

Thx though, wish my place has more brands to choose from

I don't think the stores in my area stock those, i'm listing out those i know i can buy

Thx though, wish my place has more brands to choose from

That's alright mate, Maybe try see if you can find the Thermaltake Water 3 Ultimate? It's a 360mm again so less noise.

Otherwise the H80i Would be my pick. Nice and thick so abit more cooling potential there :)

May want to take a look at swiftech's aio as well. Not quite as convenient, but the pump can be undervolted. Which quite honestly is the noisiest part of my setup ATM (corsair h100i)

Asetek pumps can be very variable (corsair and nzxt) Some report them as very quiet, some (like me) have everything very quiet, and have to listen to them. To be fair that is only 40 Db, it's audible, but quiet.

May want to take a look at swiftech's aio as well. Not quite as convenient, but the pump can be undervolted. Which quite honestly is the noisiest part of my setup ATM (corsair h100i)

Asetek pumps can be very variable (corsair and nzxt) Some report them as very quiet, some (like me) have everything very quiet, and have to listen to them. To be fair that is only 40 Db, it's audible, but quiet.

Swiftech aio are pretty expensive huh xD at least my place is :D about $80 more than the h80i

don't think my place sell Asetek :(

I'd go 240mm or 140mm.

Any 120mm that can compete either has a thick radiator or relies on push/pull, which in some cases presents placement issues because they are so think they collide with other components.

Hmmmm... i look into this later, didn't think the thicker once will have problems with the R5 if i mount on the top or on the back

For CPU, anything smaller than 240mm is not a good purchase. 102/140mm AIOs perform similar or worse than equally priced air tower coolers, as well as being louder, and having more points of failure. If long life is your top priority, buy a Noctua NH-D14/15.

Otherwise, spend the money on a 240mm AIO. I highly recommend the Cooler Master Nepton 240M. It is ~$100 ,comes with incredibly high end fans, so no need to replace them. Has the most quiet pump of any AIO on the market, and a nice 5 year warranty. Basically Noctua level silence and performance in the form of an AIO.

Might I also recommend a different case? Check out the Phanteks Enthoo Pro. Its only $99, and comes with a lot more features than the R5.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Swiftech aio are pretty expensive huh xD at least my place is :D about $80 more than the h80i

don't think my place sell Asetek :(

asetek is the OEM for corsair, and nzxt AIO's... well not so much nzxt. It is, but they did it independantly, then got sued, and now don't sell in the good old USA. Think they do it for some thermaltake gear as well.

For CPU, anything smaller than 240mm is not a good purchase. 102/140mm AIOs perform similar or worse than equally priced air tower coolers, as well as being louder, and having more points of failure. If long life is your top priority, buy a Noctua NH-D14/15.

Otherwise, spend the money on a 240mm AIO. I highly recommend the Cooler Master Nepton 240M. It is ~$100 ,comes with incredibly high end fans, so no need to replace them. Has the most quiet pump of any AIO on the market, and a nice 5 year warranty. Basically Noctua level silence and performance in the form of an AIO.

Might I also recommend a different case? Check out the Phanteks Enthoo Pro. Its only $99, and comes with a lot more features than the R5.

Ahhh hmmm... i see... my place 240M would be 170ish bucks i'll consider getting the 240 (if i don't get bothered by the dust if i set the fans to push... 

Btw Phanteks 30~50 bucks more expensive around the shops i buy from (no other place to find parts in this country :()

Also btw those air cooling towers kinda scare me xD the size of them makes me feel uncomfortable... not in the inferior way xD butt it feels like your board would break in half anytime  

Ahhh hmmm... i see... my place 240M would be 170ish bucks i'll consider getting the 240 (if i don't get bothered by the dust if i set the fans to push...)

(edit) I also get bothered about how loud the fans will be, if i'm going with a 240mm one, i have to mount it to the top of the case, and the fans Pushing out/pulling out depends on how u like to set up 

Btw Phanteks 30~50 bucks more expensive around the shops i buy from (no other place to find parts in this country :()

Also btw those air cooling towers kinda scare me xD the size of them makes me feel uncomfortable... not in the inferior way xD butt it feels like your board would break in half anytime  

I have the CM Nepton 240m and a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe (differences between Pro and Luxe not worth mentioning here).

I really enjoy this setup. I wanted a quiet AIO cooler and didn't want to replace the stock fans either. That is why I chose the 240m. Also the Phanteks included case fans are excellent too.

So yeah, quiet pump, quiet nepton 140mm fans, quiet phanteks case fans. Plenty of room in the case and very nice air flow.