IT Online Courses Groupon. 91% off!

DevilishBooster

So I found this Groupon for a collection of IT courses through Teaching 4 Business. ~$1,117 USD worth or certifications for $99 USD. You have 18 months of unlimited access to the courses and tests, so you can learn at your own pace. I looked into it and they seem to be a legit company, so I bought one. The Groupon is open for another 7 hours 20 minutes, ending at 0000 (-6:00 GMT) 8 March.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/teaching-4-business-1-madison

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

or you could go to lynda.com...

or just use google...because everything you get taught in an IT course can be found on google

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

or you could go to lynda.com...

or just use google...because everything you get taught in an IT course can be found on google

This is true, but if someone is looking for professional licensed certifications then just "learning through Google" (as I do for a LOT of things) isn't really an option. I tried Lynda for other topics and actually found some of their courses to be very out-of-date. Plus, with this Groupon you're getting 18 months of unlimited access for $99. You would pay $100 for 4 months of Lynda and $250 for a year. If you don't want the deal, fine. You don't have be critical about someone trying to be helpful.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.