How can i free up memory?

So, Chrome has been having some issues lately where it will give the 'He's Dead Jim' error caused by Chrome running out of memory. 

And after looking at task manger this is what Chrome and BitTorrent look like open. 

78c9df2174188abb67e1e3effbef614d.png Is there any voodoo magic that can be done to free up memory?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

never using chrome again :( would kill me, i can live with it eating my ram tho. i think chrome is the bad guy here. ;)

Increase your page file?

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Increase your page file?

I really think 16GB should do. I can't really go much higher since the SSD only has 26GB left on it. 

Although BF4, COD:AW, Titanfall have all been recently ran. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Maybe if you use Ccleaner to free up space after finishing with a task, or use task manager to see what is using the memory. 

So, Chrome has been having some issues lately

use Firefox instead...much better

/thread

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Maybe if you use Ccleaner to free up space after finishing with a task, or use task manager to see what is using the memory. 

577b26afd7cddcb6c2f3208669ddca22.pngThis is all the actual programs that are open. One Chrome tab, BitTorrent, Origin and TS3. 

use Firefox instead...much better

/thread

K. As long as these extensions are available. 46c2a83f69a5fd7aed34f852b095aaf5.png

DildorTheDecent I've been having lots of problems with chrome crashing on one of my computers because of adobe shockwave.  But it only happens on 1 of my 3 computers, and I use chrome on all three.

Does it give you a specific error message when it crashes?

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

DildorTheDecent I've been having lots of problems with chrome crashing on one of my computers because of adobe shockwave.  But it only happens on 1 of my 3 computers, and I use chrome on all three.

Does it give you a specific error message when it crashes?

http://www.chromestory.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/hes-dead-jim-chrome-virus.png

This is the only Chrome message i get. The URL claims it is a virus but i know it isn't.