Recommend me some PC games for under $25

NeutronGTX

I'm looking for some recommendations from you guys.

I don't mind the genre of the game.

Here's a link to my steam profile so you can check the games I already own:

/http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039630031/

CPU: i5 2500K @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2X4GB) 1600MHZ, Mobo: Asus P8Z77M, Chassis: Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass editionStorage: Seagate 1TB + Samsung 2TB In RAID 0 + Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Sound Card: Asus Xonar DS, Mouse: Steelseries Sensei, Keyboard: CM Storm Quick Fire Pro, Monitor: BenQ G2410HD + Samsung SA1900

So you like story driven games and shooter games.  They have the most hours played on your list.  I would say if you don't have Homefront get it.  Awesome game and it was recently discounted huge so you might find it cheap again.  For an RPG Bound by Flame was on sale at Green Man Gaming.  Make sure you use any discount code to get it as I think it ends up being under $11 for it with all discounts.  Also I see you have played Two Worlds II.  What about getting Two Worlds?  A very fun game even if it is a bit cheese.  I love the dialogue despite all the hate for it.
 Now looking at your wish list for Steam I see some great games on it but many of them go on sale and are not on sale right now.  I would say Portal is something that should be a must play for you from that list and if you get Portal 2 sometime I will coop that game with you as I have never found someone to play that with yet.  As for action games on your wish list on Steam I definitely can recommend Bulletstorm.  Just good, quick fun.  The kicking action is hilariously awesome.  The action is intense.  Now the game is very repetitive so if you don't like that then stay away from this game.  Also another action game to look at is Titanfall which is on sale for $9.99 I believe on Origin.  Despite my hate for the smart gun and smart bullets the action with the mechs was intense and the maps are varied enough to enjoy this game for 1 or 2 hours at a time over the long haul.  When I played the game using that free time from Origin I played for a kajillion hours in a row and still wanted more but I am not going to encourage unhealthy gaming. LOL

Hmmm.  Other recommendations would be Alan Wake, which is on your wish list, as the story is interesting and the game is definitely different from others.  A quality game for sure that will give you a different experience than other stuff out there.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

guild wars 2 is at $10 until march 8. 

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Hey OP play Two Worlds II more.  I will coop play with you for a good long time if you are up for doing that in the near future.

http://buy.guildwars2.com/store/gw2/en_US/html/pbPage.buyguildwars2

Is there a way to get the items for the $15 version without paying for it?  Is there a way to earn it all in the game?

afaik no you can't. i have the most basic version (not even heroic since that didn't come until the 1st anniversary i think) and i can say that you won't be missing anything. no one uses the skill and the mini rytlock is pure aesthetics.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

iAsuno did they fix the issue with PVP yet?  It was something about going through walls / graphics / collision detection that was bothersome to some.  When you went into corners it was real bad.  I can't take a bad camera again.  I spent good money on a game new once that was called Neverwinter Nights and it had this issue.

iAsuno did they fix the issue with PVP yet?  It was something about going through walls / graphics / collision detection that was bothersome to some.  When you went into corners it was real bad.  I can't take a bad camera again.  I spent good money on a game new once that was called Neverwinter Nights and it had this issue.

there are camera changes coming. March 10 i believe. 

also if you didin't know, GW2 has an upcoming expansion and they are showing it on that video along with the camera changes.

iAsuno I was thinking of buying 2 copies but I am not sure I can get my son's step mother to play this.  Is there a large number of quests people can do solo or with just 2 players?  My ex likes to just be out in the world and quest and 99% of the time did that in her WOW days.  I think I can get her to do basic, simple dungeons but that would not be on a regular basis.  Is this game at all for her?  The good thing is that this game is not pay per month and also with her having a copy my son could create a toon on her account and pvp which he loves to do.  I don't know if to buy this for them or not.  The key is the questing.

there are camera changes coming. March 10 i believe. 

also if you didin't know, GW2 has an upcoming expansion and they are showing it on that video along with the camera changes.

Eh they didn't show any up against the walls footage from pvp though ... :S

Btw if this camera issue was right at launch I would have paid full price for their game.

iAsuno I was thinking of buying 2 copies but I am not sure I can get my son's step mother to play this. Is there a large number of quests people can do solo or with just 2 players? My ex likes to just be out in the world and quest and 99% of the time did that in her WOW days. I think I can get her to do basic, simple dungeons but that would not be on a regular basis. Is this game at all for her? The good thing is that this game is not pay per month and also with her having a copy my son could create a toon on her account and pvp which he loves to do. I don't know if to buy this for them or not. The key is the questing.

The thing is, guild wars 2 isn't a traditional mmo. No traditional quests. There are events in the world that can be triggered or activate when certain conditions are met. World bosses. No raids. You csn solo most of the time but dungeons are almost impossible to solo. Most of the time you need 5 people. You can watch the review of angry joe.

The thing is, guild wars 2 isn't a traditional mmo. No traditional quests. There are events in the world that can be triggered or activate when certain conditions are met. World bosses. No raids. You csn solo most of the time but dungeons are almost impossible to solo. Most of the time you need 5 people. You can watch the review of angry joe.

So it sounds like it is a game for me and not for her.  I am glad to see the camera fix.  I still may buy a 2nd copy for my son cuz he loves to PVP and hasn't done that in ages since WOW and I can't afford a sub based game so yeah this would give him his fix of PVP again.  I know there are free to play options but I eventually wanted to play GW2 and playing with my son would be nice and possible if the PVP is good.  It is unfortunate that the questing is not good cuz I thought I found something affordable and half decent for his mom to play too.  

So it sounds like it is a game for me and not for her. I am glad to see the camera fix. I still may buy a 2nd copy for my son cuz he loves to PVP and hasn't done that in ages since WOW and I can't afford a sub based game so yeah this would give him his fix of PVP again. I know there are free to play options but I eventually wanted to play GW2 and playing with my son would be nice and possible if the PVP is good. It is unfortunate that the questing is not good cuz I thought I found something affordable and half decent for his mom to play too.

Well, i forgot to mention heart quests. They are only one time quests so that may not be enough. Exploring is fun though. No pre defined path, just do what you want. I'd really recommend watching AJ's review.

OP you getting Guild Wars 2?  If so you have someone to play it with already in me and a few others I think. LOL

OP you getting Guild Wars 2? If so you have someone to play it with already in me and a few others I think. LOL

I have 2 low level characters so i might join you. School's almost ending here and i have almost 5 months of vacation since my country is shifting the dstes of the school year.

I have 2 low level characters so i might join you. School's almost ending here and i have almost 5 months of vacation since my country is shifting the dstes of the school year.

I definitely would be up to cooperative play.  So sick of playing games solo.  I played some God Mode finally today with someone and will be playing again in the future with them.  I also had a good time playing NHL 15 on Xbox 360 in EASHL mode til my console died.  Single player games can only hold you for so long especially if you are me and want to have contact with human beings in some way and I can't do it as in making friends in the real world and getting all that crap.

I'm looking for some recommendations from you guys.

I don't mind the genre of the game.

Here's a link to my steam profile so you can check the games I already own:

/http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039630031/

So OP did you buy anything?  Your thread ended up having me spend money.  Reimburse me. LOL

So OP did you buy anything?  Your thread ended up having me spend money.  Reimburse me. LOL

Nope I haven't bought anything yet.

CPU: i5 2500K @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2X4GB) 1600MHZ, Mobo: Asus P8Z77M, Chassis: Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass editionStorage: Seagate 1TB + Samsung 2TB In RAID 0 + Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Sound Card: Asus Xonar DS, Mouse: Steelseries Sensei, Keyboard: CM Storm Quick Fire Pro, Monitor: BenQ G2410HD + Samsung SA1900

Antichamber

Battleblock Theater

Metro Last Light

Portal 1 & 2

Rayman Legends

Spec Ops: The Line

Spy Chameleon

Transistor

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

The Walking Dead 

The Wolf Among Us

almost everything on g2a.com is within budget lol

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb