Anybody else have noise issues with the EVGA SuperNova NEX750B?

I just put my new rig together. Everything is SILENT except for the PSU. The fan is running @100% from what I can tell. The PC is at idle. I basically have silent cougar fans and an R4 for nothing if this jet engine is still flying around. Just don't know if mine was faulty or something.

Are you border-lining the max amount of power that thing can put out?

life();

Are you border-lining the max amount of power that thing can put out?

Not at all. 5820k and GTX 780.

I have one, its noisy when you push to hard. It sits on my bench now.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

I have one, its noisy when you push to hard. It sits on my bench now.

By push too hard do you mean too much load or like putting it in too tightly in the case?

I'm going to try changing the intake. Maybe the fan is not optimized for pressure.

I'm going to try changing the intake. Maybe the fan is not optimized for pressure.

Very well could be, you are correct no way in hell you are maxing. 

life();

Its loud at high loads.I got it for $30, so having it for bench testing is ok but not in a build.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

Its loud at high loads.I got it for $30, so having it for bench testing is ok but not in a build.

Yeah it was about $40 for me. Maybe I can put some foam around it idk.

The cables are nice tho lol

Ok, flipping so the intake is air from the case helped a lot.

Yeah it had some solid build quality and nice cables but the fan is not optimized for high pressure at all. #riph440users #ripsliandcrossfire #singlecardr4istheonlywinner

Its also a mulit 12v rails, that might have something to do with i dunno. But no single 12v ive ever had made this noise.

Its also a mulit 12v rails, that might have something to do with i dunno. But no single 12v ive ever had made this noise.

I had a 600w PSU that was pretty quiet. It broke so I had to get this mediocre thing instead for my build.

I had a 600w PSU that was pretty quiet. It broke so I had to get this mediocre thing instead for my build.

With your build a quality PSU would be a good investment. I have a RM1000 in my main rig, its overkill but it will be in my next 5 builds or longer and i plan on getting another Lightning soon.

With your build a quality PSU would be a good investment. I have a RM1000 in my main rig, its overkill but it will be in my next 5 builds or longer and i plan on getting another Lightning soon.

I may get one in a little while. It's just a complete hassle because I just spent 3 hours on cable management.